5.17.2009

week two through! :)


[w/ erika, one of my good friends in ArtsWork]
[after our sabaw performance last Friday :)]

Sorry for not updating but I didn't have internet :[ I'll prolly post some pics at the end of this week.

Week two is over! Lotsa fun this week, plus we have dresscodes which were sorta fun :) This week was all about Storytelling and Maikling Kuwento, together with Costume Design (which I personally didn't like) and Set Design (wowness.) and others. Got lots of info and our output day (last Friday) was pretty fun haha. It was really sabaw but I kinda enjoyed it better than last week. I even was involved in one of our classmates' talent show (if you are absent, you'll have to showcase your talent) lol.

Last week! :)
I sure had some interesting 2 weeks.
Wishes for the best for the last week! :)

PS
Today we went to Glorietta to watch BFF. Nyak. Weird :O I don't watch Filipino movies but since I had to, well I kept laughing and binge eating Tater's Popcorn! I prefer the grape flavor. Yum :) And I bought a jumpsuit at The Ramp. It's violet yay :) I dunno if I can wear it well. I'm so not expressive when it comes to fashion. (BTW also bought a People Are People shirt which I will save. hahaha. sayang to wear eh ;D) Then we ate at World Chicken, delish :) Super stuffed.

Nice relaxing Sunday today. :)

xo~

PPS
I want to have a MOLESKINE! Damn.
Plus, I've finished reading Science Adventure. Yay! I'm now reading an English grammar book and an Integrated Science book. I have 3 weeks to study. :)

Kind of nervous for tomorrow. I still am, you know. EVERY DAY.
Will find a decent outfit to wear.
:)

No comments: