5.29.2009

what a day. :> :) :D

I went out with Nix, and wow. Ang tagal namin. 12nn - 8pm, including the ride. Ganyan kami katagal.

Location: Shang! After 6pm, Podium. mall hopping kami :)
Stuff we did: (from home)

* Nix went here 8am. AGA noh?
* So I ate breakfast, we used the laptop.
* I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. Nicole SLEPT. :D
* She still slept. After that, we left for Shang.
* Ate Lunch. Pepper Lunch, specifically. Yay :) Yum!
* Watched a movie, to waste time. Night At The Museum 2. IMO, I don't like it. Sorry :<
* Went to National Book Store (my paradise!). Applied for Laking National, bought Sophie K's The Undomestic Goddess.
* RusTan's to fetch mom (she was alone.)
* Plains & Prints, VNC, Bossini, Shoe Salon (nakaupo lang kami. I did buy a dress though. my mom did the shopping.)
* Podium! To get the crocs mom saw at Shoe Salon na may size pa daw :>
* Delifrance. Clubhouse, Pasta.
* Bestsellers! Yay! This time, Remember Me? still by Sophie K.
* Yogurbud. Froyo! Ayaw ni Nicole. Maasim daw. (i love yogurt, lol)
* Shoe Salon. get the shoes.
* Uwi. Pero traffic. It rained soooooo hard :) So we took pics. :D



[meet Tom. Nicole's kipling friend.]
[dressed up as a clown/jester. lol.]


[ at Podium.]
[pasensiya na, i really love this place.]


[we love Sophie K.]
[bought them today!]


[ooh you get to see my random notebook.]
[Nicole's making pakialam :)]


[yes, I am a fan of Hannah Montana.]
[i want to watch. NOW!]

xo-ness :)
BOF time :> :D

With all these stuff, I don't know how can I squeeze in browsing through my BIO & CHEM notes, plus MATH. How??

HELP!!! :(
2 weeks left.
Summer isn't enough. It's never enough anyway.

PS Tough rainstorm awhile ago. Keep it coming. I don't want to set foot in SJ by the 15th. maybe by the 30th :))

No comments: