5.08.2009

week one done! :)

Yeah um, sorry for not updating but, oh well I'm gonna update now :)

One week is finished! I'm supposed to be studying right now (review) but I am really tired I sleep every day I get home from Ateneo!

Today was our output day by applying all the things we've learned for the past few days - basic acting, improvisational acting, conceptualizing ideas, poetry in performances and etc. so we had to like, make a poem about any topic and then make a performance by combining it with other things like improv acting, singing, dancing or speech choir or something.

So yeah, yesterday we had to stay until 7 (because we watched "Sistema ni Propesor Tuko" which starred our theatre arts teacher - which was AWESOME and I can't stop laughing!!) to come up with the poem and it was really weird at first 'cause I couldn't like, talk :[ I was really shy but in the middle I was already talking :) lol so we were so sabaw we even asked Ms. Bellen to help us X) So she was like, "Prom" and so we made a poem about prom.

Disaster Prom >:) It came out of our heads at the last minute so awhile ago our performance was so sabaw :))

Guess what, we performed "A Night To Remember" and it was like, our leader just taught us the steps an hour or two before the performance x) Hahaha.

But I thought wrong 'cause the teachers really liked the performance because it was really light and something a lot of people can relate to :) But the two other groups were really creative too in coming up with their concepts :)

After that to treat myself I went w/ one of my new friends there to go to th Loyola Bookstore and bought myself an "I ♥ Ateneo" shirt (color white w/ the blue heart) - just because I want a remembrance from my ArtsWork experience :) and a yellow notebook :) Really cute, although I also like the blue shirt :] I can't decide. Anyways I bought it and I'm gonna use it for school practices and stuff x) LOL kapal noh :))

Took a nap this afternoon. I was probably tired from this morning's crammed but well done performance :>

===
My thoughts:

Well, I can say this workshop is really interactive (TRIVIA: It's the first arts workshop of Ateneo despite its existence for 150 years), and I still have NO IDEA why I got chosen I mean these people are hell really freakishly good! They're so talented and they're really good actors and writers and I'm like... what? I can't act! But it's nice to know that they respect you and everyone treats each other equally and they're all really friendly :] Although only a few are Chinese :> lolness. Anyways the workshops are pretty cool, can't wait for next week though it's about Stage Design & Costume Design :)) Can't wait! So, um, yeah and I'm happy I got to socialize with people and bit by bit I try to overcome my shyness because these people here are really confident and I'm like, super low self-esteemed (exage naman! just a bit unconfident like 45%) so yeah it is challenging too :)

2 more weeks :)

I wonder if I'll go to college there?
:)

I was thinking of taking up Information Design in their School of Humanities (where this workshop is from) 'cause it's kind of merged business management / art / advertisement / techie stuff so it looks interesting :) If not maybe Comm Tech Management :> That is if I get in Ateneo :)

Anyhoo, I'll be updating myself in Twitter regularly so check me out there na lang ;)

xo~♥

No comments: