5.22.2009

i feel like a part of me died.

HOW MORBID.
I mean, seriously, I'm so sad ArtsWork is over.
Like I've been having a waking-up early routine for the past three weeks, making friends and socializing and in the end, being all wacky and vain with tons of photos.
And seeing the Horacio De La Costa statue FIVE times a day.

I'm so not gonna get used to life without ArtsWork :<
I love you all, even if I didn't go to Greenbelt today :< Sudden change of plans.

I wonder when I'll see you guys again?
Waaaaah :( :( :(

I hate goodbyes.
Well, that's life.

It's so amazing how I enjoyed a lot for the past few days :> Taking pictures! Hahaha.
And they all liked my drawings :) Thank you, you're all talented as well.

And even if I didn't have my own mugshot :(, or I was pissed off sometimes (nobodyknows!) or things weren't that right at some point, the whole experience was REALLY fun.
I'm thankful I got in this.
AND NOT IN EUROPE.


If I did go there, I would probably have AH1N1 virus by now.
Now I would LOATHE my summer then. :))

xo~

PICTURES LATER.
There are lots.
We had a photoshoot yesterday eh.
I think twas an LSR camera. So I'm gonna steal some pics first, although I have my own.

===============

I WILL MISS....
Erika! waaah :< I will try to go to TiongLian to see her.
Nadine! come back to Manila once you go back to Davao. LOL x)
and everyone who made my ArtsWork experience AWESOME :)

Sesquicentennial Batch of SOH ArtsWork is the first and best batch ever! :)
I wish we could go again next summer :> Hahaha.
No, I wish I could go to Ateneo and study there! Yaynesssssss :))
Sorry, I'm hyper. I even cried kanina. WTH a tearjerker.

I MISS ARTSWORK ALREADY :(

No comments: