5.31.2009

looking good ... not?

I might be ecstatic lately, but things do bounce down.
I was mentally pissed off awhile ago, but it usually happens during Sundays, so I don't blame anyone on that. Except myself.

Yesterday was B.O.R.I.N.G.! I spent the whole day not studying (hay, when will i ever?) but reading Rosie Dunne by Cecelia Ahern (below)


So far I'm half way through reading non stop emails, chat, letters of Rosie to Alex & vice versa and also the other characters. Which is cool 'cause I like snooping on people's lives :>

Yeah and anyways after that we went to Jean's house for a party that I just spent binge eating. (wala talaga kwenta magdiet kapag summer. FACT.) Nah, kidding, the food was yum naman. Then we rushed up and I kept reading, socialized with my elderly cousins, played Wii's golf and Dance Dance Revo, where we all smelled my cousin's stinky feet! Hahaha :>

Today's not much of a good day. I haven't even put entries (or I mean, DESIGNED my entries) in my random notebook yet. I guess I'm just not in the mood. Not a productive morning. I just kept ranting on how lazy I am to go to the temple (YES, It's so nakakatamad! Super!) and I even said, "If I'm not mistaken I only have thirteen nights left to sleep late and fourteen days to wake up late!" so yeah, OA me. LOL.

Awhile ago we went to the temple and sweated and it rained so it was horrible. And the CR was creepy. Who knows :|

Okay, let's get straight to the point. Some short randomness only 'cause I gotta run.

There's just something about looking good that makes me very... eager to look good. But not in a over-the-top manner. Just picking a decent outfit for me is hard. I have no idea why. Plus, I'm very critical about myself so I can't just throw a plain top and jeans and pull it off.

Actually, sometimes I have no idea what I wear, really.

Anyways I have to cut short. Gotta go to Shang! Yes, again.
At least, I'll have a productive-ish day. :))

xo~

No comments: