5.24.2009

life after ArtsWork.

Is like a plain canvas. I'm completely drained. lol.
Kidding aside, since yesterday I've been having a terrible headache that goes on and off. Let's just hope it stops, 'cause it sucks! :)

Anyways, since I haven't written anything in my random notebook (it has no name yet), I better write some whatevers here. 'Cause I'm bored. And tomorrow, REALLY, SURELY, HOPEFULLY, HAS TO BE, the day I start continuing my review for Science. I SHOULD. Or else, I'm DEAD. D-E-A-D. I might not get into Ateneo, which will, really, terribly sadden me.

I still want to see that awesome place and buy another shirt :>

Speaking of Ateneo, things have changed since I've gotten there.

Because of ArtsWork, I've been able to...
  • Be more confident in myself. So true. I probably prefer them more than my batchmates. (what??) haha. Kidding. They make my life interesting by all means.
  • Laugh often. Which feels soooo good. Well, yeah, Erika always makes me laugh, so, that works :)
  • Find my style. I can dress WHATEVER I want during the workshop, and it's cool 'cause of our dresscodes :) I will really miss that.
  • Take a lot of pictures. Nuff said. :>
  • Socialize with different kinds of people, well not all, but you know, you talk to everyone, say hi, smile, those stuffs. I don't do that in school. as in wala.
  • Be a part of the SESQUIBATCH of ArtsWork! Yay! :))
I'm still reminiscing the stuffs in ArtsWork. Like I feel it's not over yet. I mean, I never realized how fun it was until it was over, so, thanks so much to the School of Humanities for accepting me :) I mean come on these people are sooo talented and it's an honor to be part of them :> :>

Anyways, yesterday was really awful because:
1. I woke up late, went to my grandrents' house, had a headache. But it became better when I bought a dress and PJs in tutuban :> [yes, I thrift-shop but I do it wisely ;)]
2. I started to degrade myself again, which I have been trying to get over for months. Right now though I'm not anymore. :)

And today was a so-so day because:
1. I didn't buy anything at MOA. But I just wasn't in the mood to shop. I wanted to go to NBS but I wasn't able to (that is by far my favorite store. ever. ever!!)
2. The Science Discovery Center (which we went in for free) was not really interesting. I do like the ambiance. I feel like I'm in HK/Japan. (I WANNA GO :( CURSEYOUSWINEFLU >:( )
3. Still have a headache. Ouchies.

So yeah, tomorrow I will probably/maybe/hopefully/MUST:
1. Review! Study! Currently reading Integrated Science.
2. Not read "Can You Keep A Secret?" by Sophie Kinsella first. Should study.
3. Maybe, if my mom's in the mood,or if we wake up early, hit the gym. (I never do this. I get in for free xD 'Cause I rarely go naman eh. But yeah. Sana. Or not. Whatever na.)

As of now, I am:
1. Uploading pics in Multiply
2. Going to finish reading the novel - it's nice ah! In fairness, I prefer it over the Shopaholic series, which I never finished.

BTW Last Friday was my sister's birthday! So we went to CPK and had dinner. At first I was really pissed off but in the end I just kept laughing :> :> Because of our inside joke we couldn't tell sorry >:)

Anyways I'm signing off at the moment. :)
ArtsWork ArtsWork ArtsWork :))
Wala lang. Really gonna miss it :>

xo~<3

Visit my multiply for more pictures. I've posted the ones during semiformal/prom day & our last day pics :>

And if you wonder why its public, it's because Nadine's gonna view it. haha :) Or else it would be for contacts only. :D

No comments: