6.01.2009

the "awkward" silence.

I remember Erika telling me in ArtsWork that when there's an awkward silence, it can only mean one thing : a GAY is born.

OMGad that is sooo random but who knows if it's true?

But I didn't know another thing would be if you have the awkward silence with a person, there must be something between the two of you. True love, perhaps? Gah, whatever, I do wonder if there is such thing as an awkward silence, let alone if there's something like true love itself.

====

As much as I wrote a bulleted list of what I'm supposed to be doing today, I ended up doing only two of them, which were:
  • Read Rosie Dunne. (and finished it.)
  • Know my section. (Section B.)
Change of plans is what you call it. Anyhoo, I preferred staying indoors today, drenched in the super cold air conditioning unit, drank iced Milo and yummy chips, listened to Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers' songs (yes, I am one of their fans) to pump up my mood (which I like, 'cause Miley's songs really get me in a good mood), labeled my books (haven't wrapped yet), read Rosie Dunne (i keep mentioning it!) and took a nap, and finished reading the said book, my family members went home kinda pissed off (they're always like that without me, hmmm....), munched on a delicious original glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut, and now going online blogging about it.

:)

Anyways.
I have this really weird fact to share.
  • When I read books, or when I finish the last sentence of the book rather, I always have this weird expression on my face which I cannot utterly describe, but I do have that expression and it's crazy. I don't smile. I look dumbfoundedly in shock.
Maybe it's just because I don't prefer things to eventually end so soon.
I mean, when I read Twilight twas either I smiled at the end or put on a sad face.

Speaking of Twilight, I've watched the New Moon trailer! OMGness :O Jacob looks good na din. It's a tough match but Edward looks so much better in this new movie 'cause I think Rob Pattinson acts better here, so does Kristen S.

Anyways my laptop is running low on batt, gotta jet before it runs out completely!

PS if you want to read Rosie Dunne, you have to like reading e-mails, chats, letters and the like.

Well I do :)

and you have to dig deep on the whole storyline. i laughed at the other parts though :) so funny :>

xo.
is not ready for SHHHCCCCKULLLLL.

No comments: