6.25.2009

nothing.

Apparently the beginning of school does not make any sense.
I don't like going to school, but there's nothing to do at home by all means.

And there's no Signal No. 1 today. It's a warm bright sunny day.

Things to do:
  • Calculus note-taking (will have to do it right NOW)
  • fix my messy stuff
  • update random J
  • design J (for Eng)! i have no concept yet
  • make my life better by... idk :|
Speaking of "making my life better" although this is so off-topic, I had a horribly weird dream last night that mixed up all of the things that happened during the first two days of school...

(my mind must be REALLY imaginative.)

Some things I have done in the last week of summer:
  • Finished "Remember Me" yay :) Super nice :)
  • Bought JB's album double yay :) At least I'm not too LSS right now...I don't listen to music at the moment (Idk what is wrong with me i like to take breaks from doing hobbies like drawing, listening to music, tv, internet...blahdiblah...)
  • Watch loads of TV and BOF haha.
I'm super hungry right now.
Out.

No comments: