6.06.2009

a taste of everything.

Today is by far the most productive day I've ever had this whole SUCKish week.

I did A LOT of things today, and though I'm not quite done, at least I did each of everything :)

I can conclude that going to my aunt's house helps me be a productive person. I should go there often :))

And despite my mother's attempts to make me feel invisible I don't care by all means. Just to tell her it's NOT my fault I had a breakdown yesterday (without crying. WITHOUT.)

  • Read some TimeLife books - about arts/music & how our bodies work (omg, it's sooo kiddy but it was not boring so I had fun reading it!)
  • Browsed through my Chem notes (currently on Quantum Numbers)
  • Had a mini-siesta (in fact, me, my sis & my cous all slept, 2 of them were left playing Wii. so we were able to sleep with the noisiness :>)
  • Ate YUMMY chocolate - KitKat, crispier AND creamier OMG :)) I ate 3 packs of 2 wafers OMG I am going to gain so much weight, I want it to be school na :<
  • Then I used my MSA book to take a test about Gen Sci which was awful 'cause I got 69/100. But the wrong ones I really don't know the answers kasi :> So that's fine I guess.
  • Played Wii FIT. Which reminds me, I WANT ONE grabe :)) We played 2Player running (OMG that was so tiring), ooh I did some Yoga (which was cool) and Hula Hoop! Yay! It was so much better playing in Wii rather than in real life ('cause I hulahoop when I exercise. it's like a 3lb big ring I twirl on. tiring :)) and it was easier 'cause I'm used to moving my wideeee hips around lol :)) FUN FUN FUN.
  • Ate steak for dinner. My aunt cooks yummy food :) (walang kwenta yung Wii Fit, it probably burned the carbs I took in with the KitKat) with RED wine. OMG it tasted awful. I hate wine :<>
  • Oh let me mention I tasted the BEST jasmine tea ever. My aunt got it from a different country and the tea leaves were real :> Wow.
  • Lastly, I read a cookbook and the dishes were mouthwatering :O also ate some almond jelly w/ fruit cocktail. Something refreshing to clean my palate.
:)

Fun fun day, even if my mom won't talk to me.
Well she won't talaga.

xo. :)
I should go hula hoop tomorrow, if not I will be a pig .
lol. xD
Since my mom is deadma-ing me and I cannot go to the gym.
Oh well.
Cest la vie.

No comments: