6.04.2009

Impressions.

I am thinking I am writing very uninteresting blogs lately.
But sadly, my life is not really interesting as it sounds.

Okay anyways just wanted to tackle about impressions, mainly because :

1. I am reading a book that focuses on pretending someone you're not; e.g. a lawyer who just got fired but she really doesn't know life beyond the four-walled office ~
2. I'm probably confused whether to classify myself as an "Expressionist artist" or "Impressionist artist" but really, I'm too desperate to have my status (is that the right term?) as an artist > Abi, The Impressionist.

OMG it sounds like Ventriloquist x)
Gahhh, what the ekfjdskmxvj is wrong with me :[

3. I don't really feel like I deserve "good impression" when it comes to my attitude.

WHY?

Well, one of my aunts called in and she was like, "Why didn't you go? [to Dagupan, my grandparents' house ; it's a Thursday so everyone went.]" and I replied, "I'm studying." She was like, "For what?" I was like, "College entrance exams" so she just said I was soooo bait. Okay. Yeah.

And another thing, feels weird when people say, "Sipag mo talaga! Grabe!" or something like that. Or I am just being too humble but in my mind I am like, "Whuttttt????"

===

Ok I am becoming a weirdo right now.
I should stop.
But anyways.
There's just something about staying in and wearing loose house clothes (that is so comfortable!) and sitting in a comfy couch, typing or reading some random chick lit book or watching an addictive Koreanovela that keeps me contented about my life.

Maybe 'cause I keep going out this week. It saddens me.

Actually I would prefer having no maids here so they won't have to go up and clean stuff or call me when it's time for lunch. It's 1 now, I'm not hungry at all. I'll decide what time I'll have some caloric intakes. (Had cookies for breakfast again. WTH? and some Soymilk I had to finish. And bread. talk about those, I'm not hungry at all! hahaha.)

So yeah don't think I'm all good 'cause I'm SOOOO not.
And now I'm going to tun on the air conditioning unit 'cause I'm sweating undeniably despite the fact that strong rain came awhile ago. Can't it just continue its job making the sky gloomy and freezing the weather so I don't need to turn on the aircon and save electricity and save the earth and i should stop typing now 'cause I don't really write like this and I'm terrifyingly bored but I'll continue reading The Undomestic Goddess so i could escape from reality which is my favorite thing.

Yes, thank goodness I stopped that sentence.

Until I get bored again and have something tacky and pointless to write about ;)
xo.

No comments: