6.05.2009

Mouth Shut.

Really, I should do that more often.

So when I went home from Makati awhile ago I was pretty sleepy and annoyed. You can tell I had a HORRIBLE day.

But when I got online it was fun :) I chatted with lots of people which made me happy and laugh :)
So now I'm alone and my mum comes up asking the same question with the furious voice: "Bakit ka ba nagagalit kanina? Biglang hindi ka lang nagsalita!"

I could have a long detailed list of reasons, but since it'd hurt anyone's eyes to actually read such long, boring, list, I'll just sum it up.

1. I was extremely sleepy. Yawn.
2. I was talking and commenting and I feel like my cousin (since she knows SOOO much more than me) could just tell my mom what I wanted to say.
3. So yeah apparently I was like an invisible freak there following them like I'm some kind of bodyguard.
4. They don't even agree on me and care only about THEMSELVES.
5. I mean, I wanted to look at a corner of clothes and told them and the both of them just went walking past the other side, not caring if I didn't follow them.
6. So I started sporting the ugliest face I ever could make. I was REALLY pissed and I wished I didn't go nalang. I could've stayed home and studied puking Chem!
7. Of course I won't tell them why I got angry and shut myself up. But then again, who cares if they wound up still wondering why?

Oh and a last reason would be:
8. I'm terrifying angry and mad at how the world turns. How it goes. It's just not right. Most things aren't. So yeah.

There.
I'm not telling them why I got angry, but i'm posting it here.
They won't read it, anyway.

xo.

PS
Todays a horrible day.
But thanks to Erika, Charm, Nix, Joyce, FB chat w/ Mathew & Daph, I kept laughing all night.

Except it came to a halt when my mom got mad AGAIN.
Well yeah she ought to.
But behind everything she knows about me she doesn't really understand me. Only out, not in.

In fact, no one understands me.
How sad.
But I don't understand one bit of myself anyway.
So what's the effin point?

PPS
Finished The Undomestic Goddess.
Maybe this is why I kinda got angry at the world. But I loved reading every page :)
It was a definite pageturner:)

Night :)

No comments: