6.03.2009

wobbly wednesday.

About the title: watda?
I am such a fuh-reak. :)

So today I have nothing to do, as in I literally wanted to lay in bed (ahem, lazyboy couch rather) and just listen to my shuffled iPod songs and eventually take a siesta. But no, I couldn't do that.

Although I can say today was a day full of CARBS ( chocolate chip cookies & gummies for breakfast, anyone?), PAIN (my face was stuck with tonsssss of needles) and CHILLS (i got quite wet 'cause of the rain). Lol much?

I've started reading "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie K. It's pretty cool. I'm now on page 70, probably gonna continue later. It's getting much more interesting the more I flip the pages :)

Anyways, besides that, I did some random doodling at my random notebook today.

Wow, that's Sooooo random :>

Seriously, I did. I even drew two ladies in semi-portrait. Glad I could still do that, I miss drawing like hell, I can't imagine not drawing for a year :| Okay let's not be too OTT hereeee :)

Things I did today that I usually DON'T do:
  • listened to tons and tons of music (and never got sick of it! i <3>
  • ate lots and lots of gummy bears (because we went to Sofitel yesterday)
  • ate lots and lots of food (i'm supposed to be eating, ahem, "healthy"... whatever, i binged today)
  • drew. nuff said. never drew anything for months.
  • watched "Awimbawe" on YouTube. 'cause it reminded me of ArtsWork. and my siblings couldn't stop laughing at the uberly obese cute, grey hippo :)
Yeah that's just about it. I was really devastated of myself yesterday, hence I didn't make an entry. I was really frustrated because of some news. But now it's kind of shut so yeah, I should just trust myself better that this coming schoolyear, I will...

I will try to make a list of resolutions for the new S.Y.
  • Stop being emo. 'cause it just sucks.
  • Wear glasses, so that I could see everyone and smile at them and say Hi so they won't get scared of my evil, devilish, scary squinting eyes (i am NOT evil. hahaha. hello there ;D)
  • Make more friends, so I won't end up crying during makabayan day & chinese day, the two hatest days in my school calendar.
  • Be more helpful. I am really liking the job Airra will / might / uncertainly offer me. I like :D
  • Study harder. I want a bright future.
  • Pick the right courses at the different college universities I opted to apply in : ADMU, DLSU, UST, CSB (ADMU! crossing my fingers!)
  • Lastly, not be emo about this person when i see him and i hope never to see his face again so i will be able to wear a happy face everyday (sorry, sama ko, not blaming you or anything. it just works that way.)
There. I will accomplish all those.
For sure.
Maybe.
Let's see :>

xo.
next entry: new moon poster which i like :)

No comments: