6.11.2009

D A S <3


[one of my old photos with steff.]
[yes, i look very much different!! lol.]

I am a happy person today :)
I guess my mom forgave me. Weird term tho :|

I got Ahead notes from Den awhile ago and we just hung outside our houses (den, steff & me) and lol...i got a lot of insect bites, but i had loadssss of fun :) cant wait to see you guys again! super fun to catch up with things... and keep on laughing lolness :)

D A S is love <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjmOzB5bsdFlSGHrWl22If8CquOUnbWo7nsNyx4UifMlVpHqLdJYECzR8fTIyTnvgLDZkWA820tLG7eUTfk7mGhMUZEJZ2ajOPPNoGrUl1nMLUwKjQ14sU9YdOqJR4GuVpFzjRJXTAr5NA/s1600-h/d.a.s.JPG"> [2006, @ EK :)]
[2007, Timezone photobooth.]

In Twitter language:

Seriously, @denise720 && @stefflabordo, we should take more recent & decent photos :>
We all look so...young :))

xo~
good day :)

No comments: