6.26.2009

calmed, i guess.

Well today was a shocker not only for me but like for the whole world to find out the King of Pop is dead.

Actually I didn't believe it at first, I was watching the news this morning and it said he was rushed to the hospital yesterday due to cardiac arrest.

It's really, really weird how the world's grieving over it :| Like there's some kind of silence....
The good part is even if he's dead his music's gonna live on for...uhh idk probably forever.

Okay anyways my day today is not much interesting but I got kind of pissed off when the afternoon came.

I can prolly say that I'm pretty talkative (or, TYPATIVE? lol) when I type but I am not in school (i act like a complete nerd in class!) so bear w/ me on that...lol :)) But I don't want to talk about anything concerning really odd things that are happening so far...oh idk maybe the fact that you always pass by and i always see you w/c is kinda annoying and i get this horrible tension so i quickly move away and pretend my eyes are fooling me as if i can't see and at least i don't pay much attention to those already...yeah that kind of thing. Haynako.

Awhile ago i got super pissed off this guy reprimanded me when I was crossing the street 'cause I wasn't looking DAW...well the other cars used the other lane and that was unfair because they can't do that! Ugh then yeah that pissed me off. I had a good day aheaddddddd :(

Whew at least now I'm calmed down. Tomorrow's Saturday! Weekend :)

xo~

No comments: