6.08.2009

saved! (hopefully)

Let me just narrate what happened yesterday.

Finally I wrote some stuff in my randomjournal again. Now I know it's called an "Illustrated Journal" :) Thanks to the awesomest book I bought in my whole existence, probably :)

the "WAR" is semi-over I guess, but that probably doesn't mean I could convince her to let me watch Metro Station @ the Ayala Malls w/ Charm or, or going out w/ DAS which I can't wait for. I'm wishing....I'm wishing...

UGH I cannot believe summer is about to end, I feel like I need another week :>

So yesterday we took a different route on Sundays (I thought we were gonna stay home) and went to Bonifacio Global City, Taguig > I wanna live there! To be exact, we went to the Grand Hamptons residences to use the gym there :)) EVERY ONE of us used the gym, even my little sibs :)) I like the equipments they are newwww :)


[thegrandhamptons. i know. wow.]

After hitting the treadmill, bike, the random machines, my back and shoulders were already aching (remember: Wii Fit the day before) so we went to Bonifacio High Street, which I think is the classiest place to shop & dine & hangout in the whole Philippines.


[bonifacio high street.]
[the epidemy of high class shopping.]

First stop: Starbucks Coffee so I had a Green Tea frappe to cut some cals but I don't think it did :) Much better than coffee though :) And I checked Starbucks.com just now its actually 490 cals xD so much for not eating lunch :| Had some sandwiches :)

Second stop: Hobbes & Landes which wasn't really interesting, but I wanted to buy those cute toys that cost around P400 :>

Third stop: Fully Booked! which I loved 'cause of the 5 floors full of books and notebooks and random stuffs! I searched for "Cindy Ella" by Robin Palmer (which was suggested by Erika)



and I wanted to buy "Lucky T" too but it was the third person POV which I don't like. Went to FB w/ my aunt who bought Vegan recipebooks :> (she IS vegan) and then we were almost done but we went to the second floor (young adult) and I saw the Twilight: Director's Notebook OMG so cool I browsed through every page :) If you're a seriously obsessed twilight fan it's something you should buy, but I'm not a ultra huge fan and I didn't wanna waste P700+ :)

So then we went to the 3rd floor (religion) and I saw a corner of Self-Help books. And I stumbled onto a copy of this:

So I was like, ooh, interesting.
And I opened it. And OMG I really knew this may help me regain my artistry and creativity and it's for people who want to draw, how to find creativity in life again (that's me) and frustrated artists (that's sooooo me) so I'm going back to basics and hopefully this book will guide me to find my identity in art.

LOVES IT. I couldn't put the book down (although its on the floor right now xD) so I was like, I reallyyyyyy wanted to buy it (fully colored, P699) so my aunt said it's her advance Xmas gift :> I know, so long :) My bro naman he has advance gifts too for Bday & Xmas (Speed Stax which are sooo cool) so I'm not alone :) :)

YAY I'm so HAPPY about it :)
Sadly though, there are a lot of things I want to accomplish this week :(

My longggg list:
  • Study Chemistry, take practice tests, move on to Math, Stats, Trigo, Geom. Hopefully I'll finish by Wednesday.
  • Watch Metro Station (if my mom allows) - my excuse to go to the mall & hangout :)
  • Visit DAS - Den & Steff :) If possible, go out too! :>
  • Draw, draw, draw, be creative by reading The Creative License
  • Finish packing my school stuff
Uhh it's few but the first palang it takes a LOT of time.

Back to my events yesterday, we had dinner around 10 na because we still walked around the whole place :> @ TGI Friday's yum I devoured half a burger (i rarely eat beef), some soup and yeah :) I'm a happy living being :)

So I'm gonna grab breakfast, fix my things and get to work, uh, I mean, studying.

xo~


No comments: