6.24.2009

dead & gone.

OMG I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE FOR A WEEK.
Not that I hate it, due to the fact that school started a week later and I had quite good fun for the last week, things have been...way better without internet. :)

Let me recall...
Oh, last June 12th I had fun w/ Den & Steff, we had the "ultimate" jam session (lol) just tuning Den's guitar which is exactly like mine, only older :)) Then since we were hungry (oh I wasn't, just to satisfy my dairy craving) we walked two blocks to Amazing Cones and had pizza + ice cream :) Delish :)

Well that was my only fun for the week. The rest of the days I spent at home, watching TV, updating my journal, eating & eating (lol i made paninis! YUM) and sleeping really late (which I'm so dead of because my dermatologist kept reprimanding me!) oh and having BOF marathons, which I am NEVER going to get sick of.

And last June 20 we attended a wedding. my goodness the hotel people were not planning to let me in 'cause my temperature was 37.6 :))

Um yeah I guess the day before school (Sunday) was quite decent...except I was really sleepy but the Fathers' Day lunch we had @ Century was REALLY good :> & some grocery shopping @ SnR is kinda fun :>

Let's move on to the highlight of it all...
FIRSTDAYOFSCHOOL.
Hmm let me remember.

Oh my gad it was horrible.
NAH. It was a bit, but it was the most decent first day I've had in my entire school life.
Well except for the fact that the very first step i took in the main gate I saw that person (that I NEVER want to see. promise. ayaw ko talaga.) HAYNAKO.
Pati dismissal. ANO BA. (wala lang, all this time i just want to avoid his face. please lang.)

Well the rest of the day I just kept ranting, " Uwi na tayo! " and gladly @ 3PM we left school, oh, wait, was that school? It didn't look so much like before. I feel like I've entered a newly renovated mall of some sorts.

Oh btw I'm promoted! Girl Marshal for 2 years and then Secretary? watda :)) Kind of creeped out a bit pero I'm hanging on :) I have to do the Word Box later and buy so much school supplies (some dumb excuse for let's go walk and shop!)

Yay for no classes today & tomorrow.
Yay yesterday for super strong rain.
and for Japanese dinner & Frozen yogurt (sorry, addict talaga ako!)

Our teachers are pretty good. I haven't met all of them so...yun. Joyce hangs out with us a lot now, I'm happy to say :) I've missed a year of her.

Till I get decent enough to write more decent entries (or maybe a hate entry? emo entry? ay basta) I'll have to go... IDK :) Enjoy my free day.

xo~

No comments: