9.06.2009

Fast Lane.

I'm shocked and really curious how do I get through days and accomplishing stuff when I always feel that time is never at the essence and it won't keep up with my slow pace. Really, it's so weird! Tomorrow's Monday, and the next day after that, school waves a big hello saying, "Fun's over!" and I haven't even bothered to touch my Calculus & Math notebook and have not accomplished anything related to studying. I should really change my awful studying habits x(

Speaking of school and its toll on me, it's sad to know that the Card Distribution will be on Friday and I'm not shocked if all my grades are 80+ because, well, I don't know. Maybe I haven't immersed myself much this Senior Year, or maybe I don't get to combine my brain with the difficult subjects we are taking up this year. Whatever the reason, I sure hope this 2nd Qtr. I get my worth back. lol x)

Yesterday was our FAIR 100. And when I entered, I can say it looked so weird. So... i don't know! But it was weird. We just walked around the ground floor, 2nd floor podium, 5th floor and over and over again. At least we sold lots of stationeries while walking x) Oh, right, I went to jail >:) So much for wearing bermuda shorts - it was HOT! Well the benefits of being an ex-convict was getting my picture taken w/ the 40 SJ dollars bail. Haha. Then the afternoon came on so slowly but I had to sacrifice all my energy to face paint...wait, I forgot I think I painted 30+ faces for three hours! I was literally energy-less after that. But it was quite fulfilling :) Anyways, we rode the Caterpillar afterwards. FUN :> Then walked around to buy stuff. I bought an SJ lanyard, a button pin w/c says [BEWARE, I'm MOODY - so true] and a celfone charm w/ a star biscuit shape. CUTE :> Then before we left I had corn :D and Nix treated me & Joyce to another caterpillar ride and well, all of us rode in one and duh, it was masikip xD BB daw. HAHA joyce :)) We played @ the Preschool playground afterwards. I'm pretty glad my wide hips fit the slide, 'cause the one we have here at home doesn't. :P


[meet the convicts.]



[the vain threesome riding the caterpillar]

[the owner of this blog reliving childhood memories.]

Overall I had fun but I WAS TIRED! We had dinner @ my cousin's house afterwards which had delicious takeouts from Century :) And played Wii Fit's Super Hula Hoop! Haha I miss hula hooping but I love it better w/ Wii Fit :> Err...I did some journal writing but I'm not even done yet :( And copied some Chinese notes.

Speaking of Wii Fit which is part of my wishlist my mom told us we'd get a room makeover as an Xmas gift so I hope she does that. I'd get that better than the Wii Fit xD And Boots? Ha ha ha.

Randomness~

Saw these boots in Terranova. LOVE! :)


[the vain threesome :>]

Want to see Tin's reco letter?
Here is one.
I made 24 designs :)

Lucky if I let you write for Tin :) lolness.
I gtg. Will shower and get ready to go to the fair. again.

xo.

No comments: