9.20.2009

Here it goes :)

It's amazing how I get hyped up with the song "Here It Goes" by Jimmy Eat World that I feel compelled to come up with a very detailed entry today.

I really have this feeling today will be crucial for me; I've just taken the ACET a few hours ago, dreaded over the word problems, vocabulary very alien-like to my dictionary, and the random people I encounter at the testing area.

Wait....I think it was not that hard, eh? Only some math parts which I didn't study about, but I expected more difficulty! But thank goodness it wasn't super hard. I didn't study, so let's hope I pass, even if I don't plan to enter Ateneo anymore. Oh, speaking of which, saw my friends from ArtsWork awhile ago :)

Anyways, senior life is getting crazier by the minute. If I were that weak I'd break down of the burdens I've been having right now - I have to do A LOT, considering the position I am given - leader for the Filipino scrapbook. So yeah, life's pretty crazy. I'm going to study Chinese History right after this blogging of mine.

BTW I already bought the Twilight Journals! *Squeal* My mom bought it and it costs me 2 weeks allowance! The box is awesome and I can't wait to write some decent stuff there - kind of like a reflective journal, and I'll probably paste photos of Twilight & stuff... and write about my love story that never became a love story?! *rofl* Haha. Guess what. I've been having nightmares of that ghost again. It's awful! At least when I wake up I don't get the sad, depressed emotion I usually get after dreaming of him (again and again - 2 days straight now) I don't know if it's subconscious but the scenarios of the dreams I've had are pretty typical - mostly in school. Hahaha. I haven't even written them down yet! Will do so when...I have time.

Time is so not on my side right now. So I gtg.
Will update sooonnnnnnnnnn!

T2DO SCHED:
09/20
  • 4-5:30 - study Chinese History, brush up on my least known topics.
  • and! create design for pop-up page x(
  • 5:30-6:30 - take a bath, get dressed for tonight's wedding reception I'll be attending w/ mom
  • 6:30-night - maybe I'll bring Gazette and update :x or a small copy of Chinese History. trust me, I will do nothing at the reception but eat again x) (but i want to go out, what an excuse!)
09/21
  • 8:30-9:30 - time interval of me waking up + having breakfast + taking a bath
  • 9:30-10:30 - Chinese (test myself mode)
  • 10:30 - 12:00 - start w/ scrapbook I guess, + wait for Jorn to bring the scrapbook materials over
  • 12:00 - 1:00 - idk, have lunch, wait for Elkein & Charm to show up
  • When they come, we'll be doing it until the end of the day
Yes, I'm fully booked.
Great.
I'm so in demand >:)
LAWL.
xo.

No comments: