9.28.2009

Survival of the Craziest


[what I did this morning w/ mom :)]

Things I did today:

A.M.
  • 7:oo a.m. - I am greeted with a sunny hot day, with the sound of DZMM Teleradyo (you know my mom she loves watching that) and a sleepy feeling x_x
  • 9:00 a.m. - ready to go out and buy stuff
  • 10-11 a.m. - went to Nestle Staff Shop and bought boxes of mineral water, milk, cereal packs as relief goods for the victims of the typhoon.
  • 11: 30+ a.m. - went to Sct. Bayoran cor. Tomas Morato to donate the stuff. It felt weird - a lot of people were looking at me ("chinese" daw kasi) but anyways, I felt happy donating. I suggested mom to 'cause we have no problem here at home.
  • Went home around 12+ in time for lunch.
P.M.
  • 1:00 p.m. - went online to play Pet Society and got high with the awesome new stuff in Furniture, DIY, Gadgets, Luxury, Food and Clothes! lawl.
  • 2:00 p.m. - went to cousin's house, went to GH w/ mom & aunt lookalike
  • 2:30 p.m. - arrived @ GH, walked a lot
  • 3:00++ - went to National Bookstore and got crazy over scrapbooking materials. I bought a lot of scrapbook paper and candy mag (JB on the cover!) + drawing & writing stuff. Used my Laking National. P30.oo epurse yay :>
  • 4:30++ - had merienda @ Shakey's, lovin' the Mojos!
  • 5:00++ - went to hardware stores, UniMart (Panic buying! well we weren't. But a lot of people were there lining the counters. Nakalusot kami :> Guess who I saw? Say Alonzo (PBB Season 1) and RR Enriquez (Wowowee host) and then went home.
What a day!
So right now I'm spending the last hours of my freedom, because tomorrow I am flooded with homeworks. I mean it :c

T.I.WILL.DO.TOM:
  • wake up :]
  • study hua wen + memo last wen ta
  • study physics + practice solving
  • print BW notes
  • read religion notes for test + answer guide questions
  • book report - marginal notes
  • tweet, facebook, tumblr (duh)
  • and hopefully balance everything tomorrow.
xo, let's pray for everyone's wellness and safety as another day ends.

No comments: