9.26.2009

Rainpower

What the hell is that word? Hah!

Good morning world, and I am greeted with a grayish sky @ 6:35 in the a.m.

I'm lucky today. I slept @ 1 a.m. last night doing Aeneas' map and crossing my fingers that this day would have no school - besides, I'm not quite interested with the Batch Party and all that shinanigans by all means. And I remember telling Nix, "In any minute, they're gonna announce...CLASSES A R E S U S P E N D E D " and well, so much for predicting the future x)

I'm supposed to go notebook shopping w/ Nix today, to worsen my NAD (notebook addiction disorder) but she had to go to the dentist. And I'm supposed to go out with my mom instead and buy stuff for the mooncake dice game on October 4th but the rain doesn't want to. So, I guess I'm stuck here at home and I think any minute now, the internet connection will go out.

But guess what, I'm pretty stoked today (hopefully it'll last) 'cause I feel like editing my whole blog layout and my "about me" section and all the ahdkjsuahdj that come with it. And maybe later I'll have the energy to update my Gazette which is actually so fat it needs to go on a diet x3

So that's the power of the rain - stirs up my creative juices.

I'm hoping for a productive day today!

T2DO:
  • Revamp blog layout.
  • "By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept" - finish reading
  • Update Gazette
  • If I feel like it, write on TJ (Twilight Journal)
  • Xiao Khai
  • Study Chinese
Well, yeah, that's it.

Rain, err...please leave. You're too extreme xD

xo.

No comments: