9.27.2009

Hello Homework.

Assignment so far:
  • 华文 Ling Tse (GE)
  • Physics quiz on Energy, Power, Work
  • Business Writing 6 Writing Activities
  • By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept Book Report - Marginal Notes
  • Calculus GE on Limits of a Function
  • Math Test (?)
  • Economics advertisement poster
  • TLE test on Accounting, Journal, Ledger
And many more. Although not all are due Friday; I have effin no idea when will regular classes will resume will all this tragic outburst of natural calamity.

Oh, what's more, my aunt's here at home lamenting and criticizing my every act. Oh, not only me, everyone. All she says is, "I've had enough calories", or "She looks fat" or "She is so thin! I'm jealous!" and tells me, "Don't drink too much tea" when she drinks more than me or "You know, these earrings are so in right now" as if I care about fashion, or even "You know the latest workout? I need to lose weight I'm so fat!"

Well guess what, last year I was kind of weight conscious 'cause alot of people kept talking about those. Thank goodness right now I just care about not gaining weight and eating healthy. I would not like to eat less and suffer the consequences - my stomach's kind of sensitive and I'd die if I didn't eat food (literally). Anyways, I'll move the topic now - I just hate people like that.

What's with physical features anyway?

Oh BTW I think I can have a part time job of being a critic ^^ I've criticized half of the time I've been watching our batch play. Sorry, judging is something I like to do considering my imperfections.

GAH! Enough about me and my inferiority. I'm off to...tweet, tumblr, facebook and will help spread the word. That's the best I can do for now.

Ciao~ xo.

No comments: