9.13.2009

How could you be so heartless?

I'm no fan of rnb music so I preferred how The Fray played this song. And the video was so cool :> Anyhow, I'm not here to rant about who did it better - really love that statement from the song "Heartless". Been writing that statement over & over at my journal since summer. lawl.

This week was pretty weird, obviously because things have been twisted and turned. And I'm glad it's the weekend :) Except, I'm not sure if I'm 100% knowledgeable about our test in Math & Calculus tomorrow. Either way, today's a all-out day for me - going to See Fam Reunion later means I'll satisfy my craving of ice cream :) Yay :)

Fast Rewind:
  • Sept. 8 - i forgot or if i remember, nothing good happened today.
  • Sept. 9 - deliciously sucky dinner @ Century. delicious food, hated the company.
  • Sept. 10 - grad pic day! damn why did they put up my hair? *crosses the fingers*
  • Sept. 11 - card day. aw. 3 points and i didn't make Calculus cross the finish line. oh well, my scores were mostly 80+ but I was happy I got good scores from subjects I was scared about.
  • Sept. 12 - Half day happiness. Hyperness during Li Shr :) Hooray for 97! Never been happier since the beginning of 4th year about my grades. And a 90 in Math doesn't sound so bad :) YAY :) Headed to grandparents' house for lunch + siesta time + school supplies buying @ Natio = a.m to p.m.
Oh by the way it was sooooo awesome. I saw a tin box and it was labeled "The Twilight Journals" and it costs P900+ I think, but if you're a Laking National cardholder it will be 20% off, around P700+ I think. Hello, I'm a Laking National cardholder. WAH X_X

An article from Entertainment Weekly website:

'Twilight' publisher releasing new titles tied to the franchise

Categories: Books

Journals_5_6_09Stephenie Meyer might have already released her Twilight finale, but thatdoesn’t mean fans of the franchise will have to let go of the series just yet.Little, Brown will be publishing several books this fall that are tied in withthe franchise. Along with movie tie-in literature for this year’s NewMoon adaptation, the publisher will also release a limited special editionof Breaking Dawn, as well as journals that feature cover art for all fourbooks.

According to a press release from the publisher, the BreakingDawn Special Edition, on stands Aug. 4, will include a DVD of theBreaking Dawn concert series and interviews with Meyer. Those who pick upthe hardcover book can also expect a poster and reproduction of handwrittenlyrics for “My Never,” by Blue October’s Justin Furstenfeld. The TwilightJournals(pictured), out Oct. 13, are packaged in a tin and include “decorative quotes”from each book. For those hoping to buy books tied into New Moon, Little,Brown will release New Moon: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion onOct. 6 and New Moon trade and mass-market paperback tie-ins in Septemberand November, respectively. They will also publish a New Moon Collector’sEdition on Oct. 6.


xx----------------

If only I brought my money I would've bought it. Me being a fan of Twilight AND a journal/notebook collector w/ NAD (Notebook Addiction Disorder) I'm probably gonna buy when I go to Natio again. Yay can't wait :)

Also went to Jean's house yesterday night - it's becoming a sorta tradition for 2 weeks now. Viewed her newly purchased "Miles To Go" - Miley's autobiography and I read a couple of pages and the photos. Awesome :) Will borrow hers. I'm not so much of a Miley fan so I'll probably borrow it from her. Had some sour gummy worms sprinkled with sugar *squeal!* and got caught in the act by Jean for grabbing a couple more before heading to dinner x) Danced @ Wii's Ravin Rabbids. It was tiring x___x but fun. Hah! Super tired when I got home - good night @ 12 a.m.

Hello today. err...it's around 1:30 -ish in the afternoon now and I'm supposed to be doing last minute reviews of math, calc & chinese but I'm not.

T2DO as of 1:53 pm:
  • Review Calc
  • Find a good presentable new outfit for Reunion (people tend to dress good for this.)
  • Review Math
  • Bring Hua Wen Pi Tsi (my BFF! hahaha.)
  • Print Filipino draft (which I accidentally already pasted on the scrapbook)
  • If in the mood, update my journal
  • And dream about the reality of maybe getting the Twilight Journals x) I really have NAD. Gosh.
  • CHARGE IPOD :( I forgotttttt.
xo. I gtg.

No comments: