9.04.2009

LTNU!

LTNU (long time no update) in both Blogger & Gazette (my private journal) waaaaah!
Alot of thingamajigs has occurred this week that can sum up the craziness of my entire life. I just got home from a long ride w/ friends + ice skating + shopping (yay i bought something. YAY) and all those randomness.

Fast Rewind :
  • 08.31 - headed home from Tagaytay and was super tired!
  • 09.01 Happy September! Hell day for me.
  • 09.02 ABSENT! My head was literally spinning in circles - lack of sleep, lack of food. Half day - went to school in the p.m. and feels much better.
  • 09.03 went to school, bonded w/ nix & joyce, had lunch at home, went to buy statios (fair) and grandparents' house. Gossip time w. jean :)
  • 09.04 TODAY :) Went to MOA w/ F4L - ice skating, shopping fun :) Just got home a few minutes ago. Very traffic lol.
Okai tomorrow's our school fair and will update you on that. Quite busy now...pet soc :))

xo.

No comments: