9.25.2009

Like we used to.

I am a blank book today - meaning I have nothing quite interesting to jot about, or tackle about by all means.

So things are pretty off-track for me, I'm not quite myself, there's nothing interesting that enables me to keep moving forward with life. That's what bothers me - someday I'll get sick of everything and I'll lose the appetite to enjoy the varieties of flavor life has to offer. Anyhow, there's just really something wrong with the way I think. Typical - I do think I have a mental disorder x)

Some good things that happened today would be getting the grad pic samples (which were so tiny) and I took 9 shots overall, and I only found 2 decent ones. Wow O_O I'm happy with it I guess. Then the class pics also came, which everyone drooled over. Hahaha. And Sir Rillo was asking volunteers for the Chimes, I'm so on! I've always wanted to do our yearbook (subconsciously. haha.) and be proud of it, I hope :>

Err. Yeah that was the only thing that made me smile today, other than watching the TDR of Moulin Rouge. Haha.

Let's hope for a better day, shall we?

xo.

No comments: