5.21.2008

30 craaazy people

Ultimate boredom. Umm :D I got this from Daph. She forced me to do it! Haha kidding I had fun though :))


Can you name 30 people you can think of right off the top of your head in no particular order? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 30 people.

1. Jean
2. Teacher Star [guitar]
3. Lanz
4. Nicole
5. Joyce
6. Kristin
7. Daph
8. Alvin
9. Peter
10. Mathew
11. Patrick
12. Sarah
13. Arielle
14. Mom
15. Syoti :
16. Shobe
17. Ant
18. Achi Shobe
19. Caitlin
20. Ghia
21. Den
22. Steff
23. Maddi
24. Euge
25. Jan
26. Tiffanie C.
27. Queenie
28. Jayke
29. Erin
30. ______ someone.

THE QUESTIONS:

How did you meet 22? [Steff]
• next-door neighbors = ever since we were born!

What would you do if you had never met 6? [Kristin]
• I will feel bad :(

What would you do if 20 and 15 dated? [Syoti & Ghia]
• Pretty weird, but Ghia did say cute syoti ko! [obvious ba] XD

If you could marry 30? [____]
• Great...may question pala sa 30 :OI don't know...I don't think I will :(
*pa-emo effect* XD

Did you ever like 25? [Jan]
• yeah she's my cousin

Have you ever seen 4? [Nicole]
• yes on card distri day :D

Would number 1 and 2 make a good couple? [Jean & Teacher Star]
• They're girls eh :O But they are pretty close.

Describe 8 [Alvin]
• WHen I knew him I didn't like him that much :O But he's really kind :D [bawi!]

When was the last time you talked to number 15? [Syoti]
• An hour ago

How do you think 1 feels about you? [Jean]
• a good friend & my cousin. my partner!!! XD

What language does 13 speak? [Arielle]
• Chi, Eng, Fil

Who is 2 going out with? [Teacher Star]
• I don't know! But she has a bf na haha.

What grade is 9 in? [Peter]
• Incoming 3rd Year

What is 10's favorite music? [Mathew]
• Oh That's easy. Anime & Jonas Brothers! [ako pasimuno sa Jonas Brothers XD]

Would you ever date 13? [Arielle]
• No that's pretty weird.

Is 4 single? [Nicole]
• Yup but not available ata XD

What is 7's last name? [Daph]
• Sze :D

Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 3? [Lanz]
• Oh my god...no! Pinsan ko yan eh!

Where does 5 live? [Joyce]
• Manila

What do you think about 28? [Jayke]
• No comment. He's Jean's brother.

What is the best thing about 16? [Shobe]
• My Hannah Montana & Zoey 101 buddy hahaha :D :D

What would you like to tell 15 right now? [Syoti]
• It's because you got sick that's why I can't go to the mall!
SAMA ko tlga XD
Get well :)

How did you meet 20? [Ghia]
• In school, we were enemies before we were friends!

What is the best and worst thing about 2? [Teacher Star]
• Best thing, she's fun to talk to, we have almost same music type. No bad thing though :D

Are you going to know 3 forever? [Nix]
• I hope so :)

How long have you known 26? [Tiff]
• Since Grade 4

Who is 24? [Euge]
• Cousin.

Do you have a crush on 27? [Queenie]
• No! She's a girl noh

Would you kiss 11? [Patrick]
• No that's weird :O

Have you hugged/kissed 19? [Caitlin]
• Hug only. Haha!

Would you like to hug/kiss 21? [Den]
• Hug only hello!!!!

Is 20 your gf/bf? [Ghia]
• No! She's taken!! Haha joke

What do you hate about 23? [Maddi]
• Nothing naman haha

What's your relationship with 18? [Achi Shobe]
• Cousins

Have you ever felt a spark of love for 17? [Ant]
• Wahaha! NO! He's my cousin. Plus he already had a gf [he doesnt want to talk about it] haha si Ant XD XD

No comments: