5.13.2008

ouch!

Lately I've been designing clothes, and it's not like I will do this forever, lol. I've been designing outfits ever since I was in Grade 6, but I kinda gave up on it - I don't like sewing! But anyway it was just nice to do some designing. Taking a break from drawing. And it kinda reminds me of the life I used to have [it means, boredom] before I regained my drawing skills : Not a favorite part of my life. The thing is I'm tyoo terrified to try new things because people might not like it, but at the end of the day, who are you to judge? It's my work pa rin eh. Oh well.

Enough about the drawing. Last Saturday I needn't bring my art materials to Dagupan [grandparents house in Tondo] 'cause Jean went with us [I didn't get bored haha.] and it was kind of a hassle 'cause we wanted to order flowers [for Mothers Day, trust me I dont really do that I was just forced into it] and we had to find Yellow Pages haha! There wasn't any there so Jean had to text her special someone to look for it. Nyahaha >:) We found a decent one gad it cost me around P700! But the thing is I don't feel quite as guilty 'cause I split with my sister. Sunday came and I had to wake up 6 am urgh! I made breakfast and stuff. Haha.

Yesterday I also had to wake up early! Gad! I was forced [again] now to the gym and ouch my whole body hurts O__O So I told my mom I am never coming back again X) LOL. Kidding. I have early guitar lessons tomorrow [10-11 am, so I HAVE to wake up early AGAIN!] oh! which reminds me I have to practice after lunch 'cause later I think we are going out. [Finally! I am so bored watching tv] I didn't want to go buy school supplies haha. I wanted to but I changed my mind. Just reminds me of a heck of pressure I will have next year.

Speaking of pressure I asked my cousin if Chemistry Trigonometry & ... Geometry was hard and she was like I just have to listen in class hours. Whew. Well I'll have to see if I can handle listening at all X)

---

This Saturday we are staying overnight at my best cousin's house! Or that's what I call it. X) Jean's 1 year apart from me but we do have some things in common. Plus she's usually [and only] the cousin I'm closest to. My other cousins are kinda bleh. And some of them, are really obnoxious [too harsh]...I mean, they are rude. Like last Sunday when we ate at Kimono Ken, all they did was grab the food in our area. Even the ice cream! Aya.

The ironic part is my father side relatives are going to Cebu, without us! Not that I want to go there [I already went before] it's just that they're so weird. One day they say, they won't go without us but they turn heads and plan to go without us! XD Whatever. I don't like their company anyways. My mom is going to a concert with her sisters so we're gonna stay at Jean's house for that. Good timing. Maybe we'll have HM marathon or something. She has almost all episodes on DVD. Haha.

We might go to Baguio [woohoo!] before school starts too. How awesome is that :))

---

As much as I want all those events to happen it all sinks down to one thought: SCHOOL IS ALMOST OPEN!! AGAIN! Class cards will be received on May 19th. I just wonder who my classmates will be [praying it won't be bad people, or enemies, or whatever, and "pakialamera" people] :O And the worst part other than having to attend classes is that all of the past stuff I never thought about during summer tends to come back in a new form. [Ugh it sucks, yes.]

Anyways, I still have about 25+ days until school! And I haven't found a decent bag yet. My old bag broke X) due to too many books? I take home a lot of stuff kasi. Haha. Unfortunately I won't be designing my new bag. I would, if it was plain.

---

I didn't do my background for this site yet! I found lots of cool doodlish brushes from http://redheadstock.deviantart.com and I'll finish the background sometime between this week & next week. Now I have to take a bath. Bye!

No comments: