5.09.2008

keeping busy

Wow I've searched BlogSkins.com for some templates and such, but [as always] it feels guilty to use layouts by other people. I think I will make a decent background. Maybe. I don't really have that "digital" creativity. Only traditional :) Sometimes I even degrade my artworks. As they say, the artist is the worst critique. One way or another, I may look at my work and say I'm proud of it, but really, my mind says, "I wish I could've done better. It's not enough." Gah. I'm so good at criticizing my own work x)

Let's see what magic will do to my background later. I have to do that Mothers' Day thingy! Good thing I just have to edit some baby pictures & stuff. I wanted to make a cookie cake [fancy, I know] but I don't have a mixer. Argh.

I'm waiting for Gossip Girl to load! But it's kind of long. Wanna watch? www.3flicks.com and click Gossip Girl :) I'm watching Ep 16. It's kinda freaky. Someone is gay @_@

---

I went to school this morning and there were really few people [whew!] and it was really boring. I just watched my mom sign papers, buy books & get uniforms. Truth is I am really not excited for school. Everybody's been having advance lessons in Math & Chemistry and I feel like, Am I gonna fail? I don't want to fail! :( I just want to see my classmates again. Well, some of them. :D

I'll just get myself busy here. Might as well plug this blog in my deviantART site. Well except I have to block a few people who'd "spy" on my blog. Creepy. But I've never been spied before good thing. 'Cause my blog's public anyways.

Off to Photoshop!

---

I'm pretty much blank with concepts for a new artwork. UGH!! >:( Awhile ago I did some random fashion designing, I miss doing it :) But, I don't really like doing it. I'm no longer a "big fan" of fashion, but of course I still know how to dress appropriately. So yeah.

I will search for chords of Collide by Howie Day & Tongue Tied by Faber Drive.
And I forgot that my chords for Tomorrow was borrowed by my teacher. And I'm a jerk to realize I forgot what the chords were. I just memorize the position. Ai-ya. X((

:)

No comments: