5.08.2008

touch-ups

I added some stuff and edited a bit. Maybe I'll do a background tomorrow, 'cause I'm going to do my gift for Mothers' Day. Yes, in Photoshop. lol.

I posted my favorite artworks in the left column, you can view more at http://behindeverything.deviantart.com :) I'm still new at this Blogger thing, and I never lasted 9 posts when I had my first Blogger XD Hopefully I'll have a lot of entries posted here 'til...I don't know. :D Maybe I'll update more when school starts. Which reminds me, NOOOOOOO!!! Classes start on June 10th. I am really not looking forward at all - I didn't get any advance lessons, and everyone says Math & Chemistry are difficult! What the hell will I do :( And maybe I won't get honor anymore...not that I have to, it just makes me happy :D Nooooo.

Anyways I'm going to practice guitar [I think.] 'cause I kind of hate the way I strum, it's kind of sabog. Ugh. My teacher's so good eh! I'll post the chords tomorrow. I forgot eh! XD

The song is Tomorrow by Avril Lavigne. You might wanna hear it, it's not the usual Avril Lavigne punkish rock feel. :]

Also not looking forward to performing at the recital. I might freeze. alone. :O

'Til then. :)

No comments: