5.31.2008

Fate.

Is there such thing?
If everything was possible to happen I would want that to happen.

Anyways, I'll update you people with my pesonal stuff, I should stop muttering too much about my Twilight addiction. I don't know, it's just that it's a great book and the "love" is like, endless of some sort! And magical! Besides, not only humans fall in love - even vampires. How's that? :)

Um, awhile ago the recital was so boring - seriously I mean it. But whatever. My performance was so-so. I don't plan to pursue a career involving guitars & music. I'm not talented enough to write nice songs.

Okay, so there was this "band" that performed. Oh my goodness they performed Six Feet Under The Stars by All Time Low! I love that song. And Oh my gad the guys are so good-looking X) We weren't boyhunting we were just looking! Haha! My cousin even started it [to think she is taken *ahem*] kasi the one in the drums [for me] looked like Max Thieriot [young actor] and good-looking! Maybe because of the hair :O Weird part his name was the same as someone I know. Which is so confidential AND coincidincal. The other one was Jean's type [ai-yaa!!] because his smile struck everyone like grabe. Haha. Hahaha talk about insanity. Even my mom was agrreing with what we said. X)

---

I remember the other day Daph was like telling me, "Sana ikaw na lang si Bella!" like in real life. yeah I wish I was so I could find someone destined for me [like is there such thing as destiny?] except, I don't want a vampire X) X) Bwahahaha. Whatever. Someday I'll find out who that'll be.

Pretty weird, I practically dont prefer talking about "love" 'cause I'm out of it anyways. Glad to be out. But I could still be in - that would mean I'd take another risk. And another experience somehow. Nah. Too hopeless. Hahaha. And I'm such a hopeless romantic I could watch Hana Kimi all day X) or some love story. Whatever.

---

Since the title is "Fate" I just had a recent thought: before I really wanted to practice Tarot Card Interpretation XD

I remember the KOKOLOGY days :) And Nicole brought that Tarot card set. Haha :D

See ya. All hail Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn! ♥

I want to read Midnight Sun! Is it out na? I'd love to read Edward's thoughts on Bella.

No comments: