5.26.2008

two kinds of LOVE

I can't even describe a different emotion between what happened since last Thursday that I blogged here.
Two kinds of LOVE. I experienced one by watching a teenage Taiwanese drama series, and the other one by reading a very unusual love story novel.

P.S. I'm not a love doctor, trust me. I can't even cure my own love sickness X)
---
1. Secret Love - Hana Kimi


Seriously speaking, I am NOT the type of person who actually watches Korean/Japanese drama series and stuff. Yup, I don't watch. But I really like Hana Kimi because I kept laughing the whole time I watched it, and it was really a romantic series, too. Many said that the ending was bitin, but I didn't think so at all because Rui Xi [the girl] doesn't really need to expose her identity when Quan already knows and they both like each other. I just finished this last Friday I think. Haha it's worth watching! :)

2. Forbidden Love - Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer

OH MY GOD.

When my best friend Steffi handed me this book I was pretty terrified with the cover :O Ironically speaking, I knew at once why there was an apple there. It's because as we always know, apple represents the idea of temptation. I know, so deep. I never knew how I interpreted that at all.

So here's the story: A girl named Bella Swan transfers from Phoenix to Forks, Washington [her parents are divorced] and surprisingly falls in love with a boy named Edward Cullen and doesn't realize he isn't human. Well, to spoil it off, he's a vampire. And they are madly in love with each other. :O So it's quite a roller coaster because there's this other vampire who desperately seeks Bella for her scent [of blood]. Actually that's also why Edward liked her, but in turn he always protected her.

It is the best book I have ever read my whole life, even better than Harry Potter!!! :O

And, just as what Steffi told me, Edward Cullen is so perfect. Well it says it all in the book. He is a vampire, kasi.

They will make that a movie! Starring Robert Pattinson...he's the Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter 4 , but they say he will look really good [malamang, in the story Edward's supposed to be perfect]. Showing in January. Wow I have to wait forever. :(

I hope I could read New Moon & Eclipse, Book 2 & 3.

---

Now back to reality here. Anyways I really love Twilight and I couldn't stop reading last Saturday I read 300 pages straight. Grabe. [Duh, I'm sort of a hopeless romantic, so I truly loved it.]

I just got my class card today, and I'm going to be classmates with Nicole Alvin & Daphne. So far I know 3 of them palang. Yay I'm not alone :)

New entry coming up. ♥

No comments: