5.09.2008

ultimate boredom

It's so hot here!!!













I finished my Mothers' Day gift.
























Things left to do before shutting down PC:








  • Search for more brushes [to make the background]


  • Look for chords


  • Chillax! It's really really hot here. I think I need a blast of cold water. Badly!


  • Woops! Print the Mothers' Day gift, of course! XD






---







Summer recap:







I just started this May, so I'll jot down a short summary of my oh-so-boring [well not really :)] summer:







March 8 onwards - Let me see, ah! Malling with my best friends; sleepover at my cousin's house; went to Japan for Holy Week; Card distribution.





++ I was totally addicted to the Jonas Brothers that if I had the chance, I would hop on a plane and watch their concert in U.S.






++ I dreamed about them. Yikes X) Too addicted. [Joe Jonas!!] Good thing I loosened up abit now.









♥ ♥ ♥


April 1-30 - Monday & Friday guitar lessons then after that we always went to the mall or something.







++ A very confidential entry in my journal about my, uhm, past.

May









• Trip to Bulacan



  • Mothers' Day


  • Recital


  • Gimik with Steff [she said we were gonna have fondue! Haha! woot!]


  • My sister's birthday


  • Results of the contest I joined *crossing fingers*






- already done ☼ - about to come









---

Okay. gotta go!

Shoutout to dA people: Hey! Thanks for taking your time to visit my "new" blog X)

No comments: