5.26.2008

depression

For once in my life I have never felt so sad yesterday. But the sarcasm is, I couldn't sleep last night [I was bothered by the vampire book lol] then I thought of my very tragic past, and my eyes shut in a deep sleep as quick as possible.

I'm really hoping I won't be encountering the same people this new schoolyear, those that were part of my past, those who ruined it, was a part of it. So far I have no idea yet, we'll see on June 10.

Still blankminded from art. Well it wouldn't be bad taking a break, would it? I need more inspiration and as of right now, the only thing I want to do other than attend guitar lessons is to read New Moon! Ai-ya. I read the 1st chapter which was in Twilight and wow it was so suspense! :O

Speaking of guitar, recital is on Saturday! :O I'm quite excited because I already prepared a very "not-me" outfit to wear. A shortdress I bought in Japan [it's cheap!] + stockings [yes, not leggings] & peep-toes. Trust me, I was never fashionable as that before.

I have nothing else to blog. Maybe, later, or tomorrow. See ya!

100 visitors. Tell me who are you people visiting! :( Write a message in my Cbox. I visited! Come on :(

No comments: