5.19.2008

have i lost it?

wow. stuff are becoming very unusual lately. First I am really, really BLANK. Like when I get ahold of paper & pen, I couldn't draw...at all. What is wrong with me? Is it normal to have a break from art and then come back? Well that's what I did before, but...it seems pretty pointless. Thing is I keep doing the same art over & over again so it makes me think I only have a uniform style of art. Of course I want to try new stuff but it gets worse and worse. Maybe because I'm not used to it - not in my "comfort" zone so I end up quitting art for almost 2 weeks now. And it kills me! I want to but I can't. And I somehow think the reason for this is because I feel very alone this summer, unlike in school when people actually care and say their insights about my art, and it's much better that way 'cause you know where your flaws are. This summer I only have deviantART to tell me those and it's from not so close people pa, and I'm quite feeling the big P - pressure when I do art. I have to change that state of mind!!!

Last Friday was guitar lessons, again, and after that, as always, I have late sundo. I don't really get it X) LYRIC is just 3 minutes away from home [but walking is not a good idea ;)] and I get fetched 30 minutes late. Argh. Anyways I got to talk to my teacher and asked her some stuff on how to think of the right chords if ever I make a song. If ever!! Haha.

Oh, and I also watched AI Marathon. Here's a thought : I don't really like marathons : One time there was ANTM Marathon on Channel [V], trust me I was darn sick of it after watching over 6 straight episodes : Excepyt last Saturday though, slept over @ Jean's house we watched Hana Kimi [Taiwan] for 6 hours I think...or 5 :O I hatew it! I fell asleep kasi but it was nice. Haha! I never watched the start eh. Plus there's English subtitles XD Hahaha! Then we watcvhed 4 hours yesterday morning, and now, I'm looking for torrents so I could download & watch in my iPod :D

Anyways, I'm getting addicted but somehow I can still manage my addiction :D Unlike the Jonas Brothers last March. Weird thing is, whenever I see them I scream [?] I know, freaky :

I hope I could continue doing art and improving at it :(

No comments: