5.21.2008

life in the "crazy" lane

It's just 8 in the morning! :O Well I had to open the PC early enough to convert the Hana Kimi episodes. My gad it takes me 7 hours per episode! Buti nalang I started dloding Episode 10-15. :

Anyways, I'm kind of glad to say I was able to bawi on my art dilemma. I drew this thing yesterdasy [a girl, looks chinese-y of some sort] but it's not deviantART material, so let's just see. Maybe it takes time. *Must experiment*

I still suck at chords! :(( I can play, but Hear You Me? The shifting is quite fast huhuhu :( I'm gonna perform 3 songs at the recital : I know so weird X) Actually my kaduet is supposed to be Jean but she didn't enroll again so it became a celebrity's daughter, but she couldn't practice at all so I ended up dueting 3 performances with my teacher haha XD

I was really bored yesterday so while I was staring at the PC I opened Notepad and wrote a song! Hahaha! It's kind of....all right. At least it's not Avril Lavigne inspired anymore. My old song "Broken" was inspired by Avril Lavigne. Not that it's abnormal, my teach said it's because I like Avril's songs I could derive my own version. But... I still hate Broken :D :D No chords yet. It's so hard because I don't know what my song sounds like.

Here's the song, please do not steal [begging! for strangers out there]

---
This is based on a personal experience with a little mix-up of fictional stuff. And P.S. I got over it already, so there's nothing to be depressed about.

Gone
Written by: Abigail Sy

Staring at the bright blue sky
A single tear drops through my eye
I can feel a lot of emptiness
Showering through the sadness

I tried to run away from it
I tried to look from the other way
But all I see, everyday
Is something that I can't take away

CHORUS
Wherever you seem to be

I'll never remember the things you did to me
Those memories have kept me far
Far from where everything started
From the friendship we once had
To the love that kept us through
None of it matters anymore
'Cause you're now gone, gone
And I'll never know for sure where you are

Seeing you holding onto her
A mix of my emotions stir
I can feel you gone from me
Slowly walking through, I see

I tried to stay calm and free
I tried to face it all
But all I see, everyday

CHORUS

Sometimes I wonder day by day
Will the pieces ever fit?
All my thoughts of you have brought
Me back to yesterday
Yet whatever happens to become
I tell you, I'm moving on....

CHORUS

And I'll never know for sure...
'Cause now you're finally gone.


---

Drop by my Cbox if you want to suggest any changes :D ANd tell me what you think!

P.S. I'm not a good songwriter AT ALL, so don't be too harsh on the critique :D Some critique may be fine :)

See ya!

No comments: