8.30.2009

thankful

I'm so glad I'm still alive today (: Good morning! It's 27 minutes past 12:00 as I'm typing this, and apparently this day wasn't very productive as such. Homeworks have been piled up, project deadlines have been moved, disruption of classes will be prominent next week.

Yay?

So the Filipino thingy got moved to September 19th, and I didn't realize it was still three weeks away! I can calm myself which is good. Other assignments will officially kill me. Today I have finished redesigning the Scratch Club Shirt & writing Calligraphy. (I didn't study Chinese History! *scream*!) Very few accomplishments.

And tomorrow we're heading to Tagaytay Woodlands and I have just memo-ed 4 out of 9 Q & As aka Wen Ta :( So I ought to do my best. So I can maximize my stay in Tagaytay - but I am taking this with me; I need to do an essay.

Aw let's just do some T2DO. Life is better with it :)

T2DO:
  • Answer Calc. OMG I couldn't help not sleeping awhile ago. Everyone was very tired today. *school life woes*
  • Study everything about Chi History. Test on Tuesday. The horror.
  • Do a 200-word essay about anything. Aw this is hard - anything is a wide subject. :(
  • Edit some write-ups.
Hmm. Not much - I've cancelled the ones that were still due on Wednesday :) Too lift up my spirits. I'm such a busy gal but my emotional aspects are quite stable these days. Which is undoubtfully good :> No more nostalgic depression.

BTW I found a pretty decent layout for my blog. When time comes and I have a good idea I'll make my own. Watch me! (: Errr...Under construction.

Some new things I experienced today:
  • Our Chinese teacher reprimanding us. Wow that was a first. I remember yesterday my teacher embarrassed me - it was horrible. TYVM to you. I even cried.
  • Took a pic w/ Charm w/ her Baby Holga. Cute :3
  • Exercising the weirdest exercises during PE.
  • Nearly sleeping during Calculus. Sorry, I'll try not to!
  • Eating dirty ice cream in the CR. hahaha! x)
  • Buying an ice cream in cup rather than cone (MINI STOP haha)
  • Wrote Calligraphy very early. And Pet Soc-ed when I say I wouldn't x)
Oh well, I'm tempted to go Pet Soc for a few minutes and doze off. 8 hours = 9am?

Good night/day/midnight! :)

xo.

No comments: