4.04.2009

chasing

So it seems like I'm the only one who got in.
Okay. Some people don't care anyway...
I wonder why I'm so prioritizing this thing like it's going to help me find myself.
Well, I'm hoping it will.
And it's because I'm chasing my dream after it.
I mean, how the hell will I want to pursue in college?
I can do art, I have passion, but it is temporary only.
I don't even know what force or insanity has been drilled into my head that I decided to attend this workshop rather than basking under the beauty of one of the best places to be in the world.
Great, I'm probably crazy for doing that.
But I don't even know how I'll survive being alone.
Hopefully I won't be.
Maybe I'll meet people who'll change my life forever.
Who knows.
Life's too good to be true.
I don't really know how it works - fate, destiny, by all means, love...
Is it just so easy to forego?
I can answer that, NO.
But I have to.
And even if I found out that he didn't submit at all,
I'm still going to chase my dream.
I've never been accepted. I've never won. I've never succeeded.
Yet.
Someday I wish I will. Someday.
How cowardly of me to say that I was going because I thought of you. If you would be there.

Now, I don't even care. Why bother, eh?
I am nothing to you, technically.
You are nothing to me, now.
Thanks anyway. For everything.

This will be the last time I'll be writing about you.
I don't like grieving over something that never even happened - in your eyes.

I'm chasing my dream, chasing the light. Well, I guess it is bright. I think. Hope it helps me decide on the future.

The future, that I hope, won't have you be fit in the picture once more.
Because then my picture wouldn't be picture-perfect anymore.

=
wow.
you'd think I'd write some freaky statement like that one above? ^


That's TOTALLY not me. I swear.
HAHAHA.
I'm starting to feel good about writing again :D
Yay me :)

No comments: