4.05.2009

a letter.

Dear Successful ArtsWork Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Arts Workshop in Ateneo this Summer
2009. This time, we had 70 applicants from all over Metro Manila and
saw how much talent our youth have in this country. We had to be
thorough in the selection of the top 30 successful applicants because
everyone was very good.

I'm happy to inform you that your name has been counted among the top
30 applicants! Many congratulations!

*
Hmm. Ok.

It is weird.
But, wish me luck.

Anyways, I'm very undoubtfully happy today, and it's because...
I'm planning to ditch my past life woohoo!
I even came up with this idea to like take my art to the next level.
Well I'm not really sure but hopefully I'll conceptualize.
Hey, it's not easy formulating art styles. Last time I had to like, work hard to achieve what I have achieved despite its littleness* [meaning I'm not successful or something, meaning it's not a big deal for other people]
And I listen to upbeat songs right now.

My current faves are songs of HEY MONDAY!
I can't believe I prejudged this group, thinking they just followed Paramore.
Actually, they remind me of the Veronicas! Which used to be my favorite music artists so that's a good thing :>

My fave is Run, Don't Walk, How You Love Me Now and Should've tried Harder.
And Entertain The Pain by My favorite Highway is totally. Totally awesome.
Who couldn't forget the songs from Boys Before Flowers so awesome :) My fave is TMAX's Paradise [reminds me of the trip they went to New Celadonia] Yearning Heart! My fave! It reminds me of Dong Le by Tank in Hana Kimi.

See, I'm in a good mood, yahooooooo!! :))
LOL Bear with me!

xoxo~

No comments: