4.04.2009

easy?

It's never that simple.
But I wonder.

The things that happened before - I think it's typically a fact that we tend to forget it and bereave it, whatever memorabilias were involved or something...Gah I'm being vague.

Right now I am waiting for life to happen. Well, actually it's supposed to be, "I am making my life happen" but I find that entirely impossible. My creativity is not alive at the moment, I am NOT inspired that's why! I need something new to happen in life or something extraordinary and I bet I will do randomly crazy but I hope - awesome artworks. So yeah.

Things I do for about a week now:
  • watching B.B.F./B.O.F. [whatever, it is boys OVER or boys BEFORE flowers, I'm watchin it] and sleeping late. I'm in Ep14 now, I have to finish until 25 until next Wed! So I can enjoy Bohol without wondering WTH is the end of the Kdrama. hahaha.
  • going to perezhilton.com to read juicy gossip. Hahaha. His entries are hilarious. :>
  • going to Yahoo! Answers. Hahaha. I like looking at people's P-O-Vs once in awhile, see how they think without knowing I am looking at it :3
  • watching TV and binging. Nah, kidding, I don't binge. I'm just addicted to Dark Raisinets at the moment 'cause my mom bought a big pack! I hate raisins, but, hello dark chocolate :]
  • Sleeping and waking up late! Yay! But I'm adjusting. I'm an early bird so, I eat breakfast now at around 9-10 which is weird cause I usually eat aroung 7-8 believe it or not lol.
  • I've made a Twitter account. But I just read the celebrities and what they're tweeting about. I'm such a stalker :O lol. Hello I AM BORED! Hahaha.
Updates on me [just because I dumped the fact that I still write journals, I have 17+ notebooks available but my mind won't conceptualize my writing skills :D]
  • I got into the top 6 which is a big deal for me because I didn't expect it. Cheers to myself :) I'm proud of myself even if I'm not the top 3 or anything [Tssss. I can dream as if!] I'm already happy.
  • I found my prom pic:) Yay it was inside my Chem ntbk. Now my mom won't reprimand me!
  • Hmm, anyone tell me if you got in the Ateneo workshop!!!! Oh come on :( I feel loner-ish you knowwwww.
  • So far my relationship w/ my cousins is in a good state, well, technically I used to be really far from Jean already [during the duration of last schoolyr] but this summer it's pretty okay I guess. That's nice :)
  • Hey I think I didn't post the pics from our March13 party. I think. Lemme post at the next entry.
:)
haven't written this long.
I miss writing you know, and jotting my thoughts down. Very frustrating when I'm not writing.
Glad I did.

~abiii

No comments: