4.13.2009

exploring Bohol

This will be long. Haha.
But you guys know I'm fond of writing long entries.
Short is just not enough for me :]

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
Trip Details
Date: April 9-12, 2009
Time: well our flight was 9am I think, takes only an hour to get there
Company: went with paternal relatives
Destination: Tagbilaran, Bohol [Tagbilaran Airport]
Accomodations: Bohol Beach Club in Panglao Island [30min-1hr trip from airport]
Places visited:


Double click for full view and better view~

Anyways, I'll just narrow down what we did there.

Day 1. Tourist Spots in Bohol.

Double click for full view ~

So we went to NAIA Terminal 3 for our flight, did see Judenites there... it's a newly opened terminal so it's really beautiful and clean and chic and so avant garde-ish. Flew to Bohol w/ Cebu Pacific [cheaper and better!] and arrived, HOT! Then we rode a bus and headed off to the Sanduguan which is where Miguel Lopez de Legaspi and Sukatuna* [not sure abt. the sp.] made a pact of some sort. I did learn this but forgot x) Lunch at Loboc River Cruise which I personally dislike. Then to Chocolate Hills, which was burning hot! Then to Tarsier viewing. Quite creepy though, they were really fragile and it is prohibited now to touch them. We headed to Baclayon Church and saw the inside and headed to dinner at Bohol Bee Farm.

* I personally recommend visiting Bohol Bee Farm. It reminds me of Sonya's Garden which is awesome too. Organic stuff, and the bags there are too cute! Not pricey, very affordable. Try having their dinner buffet there it's about P500-600 per adult. Yummy food! And the must buy there in my opinion are their cassava chips, camote bread [as a bread lover, me love this very much!], squash muffins [it's healthy!], their pure Molave Honey [very much organic], honey spread [yum! but I didn't buy] and pesto spread [yummmmm I just had to buy it] and if you want hot chocolate purchase a box of their Honeyed Organic Tableya - pretty good, except I drank this morning and it was burnt :( curse me! :) Also their necklaces are super cheap! Like P50-60 a piece and it's really pretty. Oh, we also bought a hat and place mats and my mom bought a raffia bag which is so beachy and affordable!

So it's a shopper's haven I tell you ;)*

Then we checked in at Bohol Beach Club, wow first day was tiring. We kept walking and sweating. lol.

Day 2. Beach disaster

Look at my leg w/ the bruises I got from that stinkin' jellyfish.
EWWWWW.
I've never been bruised like this EVER. But it is a fact that most of my injuries, bruises & wounds are in my legs, and knees. What's so controversial about it? *raises eyebrows*

Anyhow, day 2 was interesting, and yeah I got stung BAD...I was just like enjoying the water and then something bit me so I ran from the water and it hurt REAL bad. Really, so I put on vinegar and if you saw its condition during that time it was disgusting...eww....just eww...
I did eat a lot this day, and the next, as in BINGE. Well it's not my fault because it's for worthwhile [sulit, sayang eh!] purposes haha. I did chug down tons of water and walked real far [our room was far from the restaurant!] so that helped I guess. So that the calories won't get stuck in my body [else I will suffer!] haha :) All we did was like, swim. But I hate swimming so I just stood inside the pool :[

Day 3 we also went to the city of Tagbilaran, but there was nothing much, all I can say was the driver who took us home almost killed me to ultimate death. He was probably at 120mph or something. Imma kill him!

The last day was not much, we rode a glass bottom boat which wasn't really interesting, and I think it was because we were pretty much tired already...
Our flight was at 2pm and we arrived Manila @ 3pm. Home!

I didn't really notice that we were in Manila because the airport [as I have said] is so new and avant garde and awesome I thought we were in Japan [but, we're in NAIA Terminal 3] and the interior sort of reminds me of Hong Kong Airport mixed with Narita Airport [Japan] :)

Speaking of which can't wait for our next trip [not sure yet] in HongKong and Macau!
WOOOH! :D

Me with my cousins + family @ the new NAIA Terminal 3:
Stuff I bought:
Well I simply love the bag I purchased ^ bluish bohemian native feel, kind of costly (P425) but I just saw it in one place - in front of the Loboc River Cruise area so get one if you go there! :) Also bought Peanut Kisses which is their famous delicacy there. Although I'm not a fan of peanuts so I haven't opened a pack yet, and I don't plan to since I'll end up devouring the whole pack X)

Lucky if you're my contact, view the pics @ http://absclaudine.multiply.com :)

~
Random notes:

  • My self review starts Thursday [I've made a planner already, hope I'll be diligent enough!]
  • Just watched KCA 2009 and I tell you it was CUT. Nickelodeon sucks! But it was pretty awesome. PCD performed awesome I love their song [Jai Ho] from Slumdog Millionaire and of course the JoBros! I love them even if I don't listen to their songs anymore and I've gotten over the Joe Jonas fever :))
  • Boys before Flowers later on KBS! Episode 16 or 17 yey :) reminiscing! Channel 69 or 75 (Sky/HomeCable)
  • I'm so dark! :(
  • I don't know whether to cut my hair or not. Hahaha. I am still thinking about it X3
Anyways signing off~
Dinner!

P.S. Visit these sites if you're interested in seeing Bohol [wow I'm endorsing wth XD]
Bohol Bee Farm website
Bohol Beach Club website
:)

No comments: