4.15.2009

stars are streetlights to eternity

I love that statement ^

For the time being my blog will be drenched in pure white :)
I see quite a lot of PVs today. Thanks :)

I'm not really the best blogger, but it's a pleasure to write. It feels uber relaxing :D
I'm currently at a good, easy, calm mood :]

Listening to:

Rule the World by Take That from the movie Stardust

I love the song + the movie :)

At the moment I'm organizing my imeem account. I haven't opened it for quite a while so yeah. And 2 musicians invited me to be their friend : Secondhand Serenade! OMG! and All Time Low!

I feel so connected to the stars x) Such a freak :>

Actually, I have accounts in these places:
Friendster Multiply hi5 Blogger Xanga YouTube Imeem DeviantART Twitter Cbox Flickr iLike

:O

But I only check these regularly:
Multiply Blogger Twitter deviantART

:)

Why the title?
I made a Multiply Theme :) w/ that concept.
Go check it @ my multi only open for multiply users :>

xo~

No comments: