4.14.2009

new layout -

Yes naman :>

Nice to have my blog all drenched in blue green, one of my fave hues aside from violet and salmon pink.

And I so love the braces on the side, because it just blends in all the banner and bg and overall feel to the site.

Although it's not that good, I'm proud I accomplished it :) Takes an afternoon of inspiration and Photoshop experimentation to do that. In fact, I personally think you don't need to be thoroughly educated in art, it just comes when it desires to ;)

What do you think [about the layout]?

I had so many options of color as in super. It all boiled down to this :) Since my old blog is in salmonpink/red [xanga.com/grayishskies] I thought maybe this could give a different feel :)
But, this is not permanent yet. You know me, if there's a better way to make it better, then I will do it...but this one for the meantime just so my blog won't all be whitey and clean. :)

Banner by me hooray :) yay me :)
Brushes credits [I'll add another gadget w/ my credits, plus my playlist, so still under construction]

Time for evening relaxation :) Just had a sumptuous bowl of shabu-shabu and refreshing orange juice. Now time to sit back, and watch heck of lotsa TV :) Yeah X)

xo~

No comments: