4.08.2009

lonely soul

I may not be all emo-ish anymore [thank god!] but I do quite a lot of contemplation lately. Hmm. Pretty weird, I'm not really this type of person.

And I tend to want to be alone these days. I don't like calling my friends, going online, socializing...lol I'm practically exploring my own persona before I have to get into others'.

And I have concluded that I will not be drawing for a specific time, maybe for 2 months? IDK, I'm not the type of artist that just grabs a pencil and paper and scribbles all the way, especially lately as I have matured and deviated from my usual typical art [back when I was still 14] 'cause I'm really critical, as in UBER critical. I can spend all day lamenting and belittling myself much more than I cn judge anyone else...which is weird...but I'm not all "low self-esteem" type, except, sometimes I still feel like that, esp. the fact that I have no friggin piece of art to show people, and I'm afraid I won't get any better. But seriously, the more I think about it, writing IS an art, which usually enhances my thinking skills and critical actions. Which is good ^___^ I may not be the best at everything but I could do them well. I guess, it's my opinion on myself. lol.

If there's something I probably am thinking of right now, it would be how complicatedly aweful life has become. The easy way out isn't always the easiest - well, this is how I see it. Kind of weird, there's so much to life and I feel as if I won't be having the chance to experience it by the least. It feels weird just sitting here and letting time pass when other people are wishing for more time, or doing worthy things to use time wisely, but me, I'm just like, sitting here, listening to my iPod, or surfing the net [well, I don't find this worthless at times, I do alot of research about random things just to increase my knowledge at some point - except I don't research anything about Math, Science, English...the boring stuff :>] waiting for life to happen. Weird huh.

Hmmmmm.....

By the way, who is 'person' are you from SJ? [I doubt, I think I was the only one accepted]
Well whoever you are lolz how did you get my blog link?
:|

xoxo~

Current playlist:
Yearning of the Heart by A'ST1*
Ever Ever After [cheessssyyyy!!!] by Carrie Underwood
Broken Strings by James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado
Talk You Down by The Script [I love the Script! they ROCK!]
What Should I Do - Ji Sun [very sad song, and very beautiful as well]*

*Boys Before Flowers OST. [I'm still in aftershock after watching, it's awesome hahaha.]

~ :)

No comments: