4.19.2009

hello, goodbye, so long.

Before I go all cheesy and like having a written speech, I'll just tell you what happened today.

We watched 17 Again! Yay :)Went to Shang w/ my folks (and I mean my mom, sis & bro) and my relatives (Jean + family). Walked around, I honestly am shocked I am not really that annoyed when I don't get to buy something. Although unlike awhile ago when I was picking my outfit I had a really hard time (wow, so weird, first time!) haha! Yesterday we also went to Shang (w/ my aunts) to find my mom's gift. Actually, it was really hard! I ended up purchasing a checkered blouse from Kamiseta (w/c cost P1199, split w/ sis) and called it a night. Hello, we walked for like 5 hours! Glad to know our dinner @ Green Tomato was yummy :) Gave me more energy to walk, walk, walk! The other stuff we found apparently had no stock (like the Crocs) so... hope she likes it! I think so, because as weird as it sounds whatever she likes, I like! Well not all, I dislike the loose blouse thingy. So preggy like, I only like the ones with the cut below the bust and accentuates the waist.

Okay back to what I was saying, we walked around...ate @ CPK, yum! :) had fun bonding w/ them, I'm kinda sick of just hanging out w/ my folks here. Superrr stuffed, then we watched at 6.55PM.

I LOLed the whole time. It was soooo funny! As in! And it's really an awesome movie 'cause it tackles w/ realistic events, although I am experiencing NONE of it. Hahaha :))

Zac Efron is super handsome to death! xD He's a really good actor I.M.O. :)

Then we are home.
And it is raining so hard.
Watching Lizzie McGuire movie, but not really attentive at it. I'm blogging!
BTW my eyebags are like, SO DEEP. Because I sleep really late.

Agenda for tomorrow:
Since I'm making breakfast for mum on her day (04.21 - I know, I'm really mabait, what a shocker!) I'm making the granola tomorrow (in advance) for the granola parfaits.

Menu Plan I made: (Breakfast)
Well since I'm not that good in the kitchen still (I tend to suck at times, sometimes I rock it xD) I gathered a few ideas from the net but here's what I will make:

Granola Parfait, French Toast (the classics :D), Whole Wheat Spaghetti w/ a light marinara sauce (tomato sauce)
Hopefully that would be successful x) I remember last year for Mothers' Day I made a lousy omelette :| Well for this menu I'm implementing HEALTHY alternatives :) lol I'm a health buff but definitely not all the time :]

Okay, it's raining, the thunder is frightening me.
Goodnight!

PS I haven't reviewed yet and I bought another review book, well it's handy :) Tiny but terrible :]

PPS Realized that everything happens for a reason (so cliche xD) and that at the moment I am not drawing AT ALL doesn't really mean its the end of my artistic side, I'm not really "quitting", but I'm like on a vacation without it :D Doesn't feel that bad, it's not my fault I'm not that compelled to do practically anything creative at the moment, I may need a break :) Goodbye and thank you to the people in the past who opened my life to art and discovering a part of me - but now it's shutting down so...hopefully in the future someone better would further open my world to better things, better experiences... :)

Quotes by Pablo Picasso:
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.”
“Inspiration exists, but it has to find us working.”

xo~

1 comment:

Pat R said...

Zac Efron did a great job in 17 Again; he pretty much carried that movie all by himself