4.12.2009

home sweet home~

I just got home from our trip about...3 hours ago.
I am semi-tired :D

Nice to be back, though.

So I will probably do an entry about it tomorrow...and I have to plan my review sessions [my SELFreview sessions.] Let's see if I'm diligent and disciplined enough :] Anyways I suppose I'll start this Tuesday or something..English, Science then Math...all upto June so it'll be kind of disarranged but I'll sort of jot it at a calendar for a more stable review. Plus I still have to attend the Humanities workshop which will be halfday morning for about 3 weeks in May. Wow. It's still so far.

Right now my agenda is:
Well, only a few. I'm not that of a busy girl you know.
Summer = relax, not be busy. ;)

  1. Make my blog layout! Or simply just a pretty background will do. Simplicity, is in fact, always best.
  2. Buy my mom's gift! So this is really panic. April 21 is the deadline, but she likes this pair of Crocs [yucks, I dislike these, but the style she wants is pretty cute, might fit myself into it] and I might purchase it [split with my sister] and this MNG top I can't find it in the net :) But I did find some awesome outfits. Haha makes me inspired to revamp my closet ;)
  3. Which is actually my 3rd agenda, to alter my personal style and take it to another level. Like wearing more wholesome outfits, 'cause my usual bores me to death, which is a shirt w/ bermuda shorts [knee length]. Right now I opt for layering or sleeveless [hello, it's hot!] and shorts. And skirts :[ Not really a fan but I usually wear them but anyways, just want to dress nice and feel confident and all. When other people can, why can't I? :) It's a free world!
  4. Prepare stuffies for Garage Sale. Well, not much of a bother though. :)
  5. Get inspired = so I can do more art GAD! I haven't been drawing since February! Nyakk!! X3
  6. Eat healthier. I need to stop my cravings. Hahaha. I finished my *craved foods* so I need not worry I hope. And at least right now I don't really feel bad about my body [except I just got back from Bohol and I am REALLY stuffed! Buffet food! XD] unlike before. All hail!
  7. REVIEW. Hands Down. Must focus! I have loads of review books here all handmedowns :)
So far those are, my agendas ;)
I plan but don't make 'em :)
But some of these I have already accomplished. hahaha.

Some things I learned from Bohol + Some facts/opinions I got there:
  1. My "million dollar legs" [ahem, I got these from mom!] got stung by that suck*** jellyfish because it is, well, "million dollar". The point is, DON'T GO TO A BEACH WITH NO PEOPLE. More chances of getting jellyfish infected. It doesn't feel good you know.
  2. If you're staying at the Bohol Beach Club, stay at the Amihan rather than the Habagat. The place is better.
  3. Request plastic from the waiter and take home the yummy cinnamon rolls, cheese rolls and camote bread from the bread section during breakfast. Hahaha :)
  4. Jam w/ butter is YUM :)
  5. Peanut Kisses is the famous pasalubong from Bohol. Please, if you want to buy, BUY AT THE BQ [Bohol Quality] SUPERMARKET. You'll save P4.00 off from the gift shops. ;)
  6. When you're flying Cebu Pacific, bring a jacket. When we departed from Tagbilaran I was freezing to death 'cause I was in sleeveless [already layered!] but I was FREEZING as in!
  7. When you want something, BUY IT. There's no other way.
  8. The place is five times better than Boracay. Will tell you why in my next entry :)
Hmm, got addicted to writing eh?
More tomorrow :)

~
credits:
Clothes/Outfits from http://www.mangoshop.com and http://www.promod.eu
Food Pics from http://www.foodnetwork.com [my fave website!]

Happy Easter!

No comments: