4.15.2009

unhappy ~

I hate the feeling of discontentment.

Well, most of the time I just try to bear with it, or not think about it, but sometimes I think it's a good way to make things better.

Me not liking my blog layout. I want it highclass :( Not really, but you gotta see the skins in www.blogskins.com and compare it to mine it just doesn't work :> So I might make.

But I'm not quite sure yet because I need a firm concept for my layout which will really describe or express ME as an artist/writer/student/person :)

Hopefully i won't have a hard time :>

I've been like, Tweeting since yesterday and it is quite fun :) Jenette McCurdy from iCarly is following me x) Cool lol. I'm following like, tons of celebs, even Joe Jonas :> and I see Miley & Perezhilton having a cat fight which is weird. I wonder if it's for real or just for show :| Anyways back to reality.

Will do a blog layout SOON. :)

xo~

No comments: