8.11.2009

can you hear the loud silence?

Can you?

My topic today's probably not so related to the title. In fact, the only related thing there is the word
"silence", which is one word I really dislike.

Okay, so I'm usually quiet when I'm alone, but that only means I'm very contemplative when I'm alone. And I like observing stuff so, yeah lol. (FYI: I'm very much observant despite my 175-125 eyeglass grade) Anyways...

I find it awkward how talking may be so easy to do yet at times, you just can't get to spill the words out. Like a force of some sort is holding you back. I've probably closed vocal communications with a lot of people, and actually they just talk to me through words on paper (letters, notes, texts, chats etc) , which is really weird, for me. Oh well. Like I can change that :<>_<><) Calc 79. No honor. Great. Hmm...what else. Assignments are nowhere in sight today, except I'm tasked to write my course choices in the DLSU Form which is to be submitted tomorrow. I'm done answering; just the courses. I'll be getting (1) Business Management, (2) LIA-COM >> Organizational Communication & Business Management, and (3) I don't know yet. Maybe Applied Corporate Management.

Speaking of college, things are very complicated these days. There are so much activities & free days. Gad! So here's my calendar so far:



Click for full view :)

The calendar thing is so cool B-)

anyhoo, I'm out. This is a non-productive no assignment day for me. I should've drawn. Instead I went grocery shopping. I want to watch Teen Choice Awards & more JONAS eps :( And review? Ah well. Aw.

xo.

No comments: