8.13.2009

waiting

"Waiting for this life to change,
Seems like it's taking me forever
And I can't hold on
This light is breaking into the day."
- Waiting, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

I really like that song, but I can't find an HQ download for that mp3 so I haven't heard it for so long.

Anyways, I thought PT week ending was great, but I didn't realize the sorta aftermath I'd get with it. We've rechecked all PTs, except English, Filipino & Lishr *play horror sound!* which I'm very afraid to recheck. :|

Here are my awful results:

- okay not all are awful. happy w/ physics, math & hua wen because I was really dedicated in studying! xD LOL!
- lowest to highest
  • EP - 72 (don't ask. i repeat. i studied but it didn't work.)
  • Eco - 78 (still don't ask. i'm pretty careless & dislike memorizing economical stuff.)
  • Calc - 79 (i knew it all along.)
  • MAPEH -81 (watda.)
  • Physics - 86 (8 hours of studying is pretty worth it.)
  • Math - 90 (studying systematically & tutoring others is really effective.)
  • TLE - 94 (i must really be connected to business. future entrepreneur xD)
  • Chinese Language - 100 (almost everyone got 90+ bwahahaha.)
So much for the PT grades. I'm so not expecting for an honor, and it's shocking that all my low points are all minor. Watda? Oh wait I still have Filipino. Sure epic fail.

LOL. Today is a Thursday. Pretty free. Except I'm working my butt off with Algebra & Chinese and all those shinnanegans (is the spelling right? lol) and tomorrow is a free day wee! Except I have to attend this Experience 100 thing later which is an obligation for all 3rd & 4th year. And me being the secretary (this is getting boring) I have to get the attendance. Gah :<

Anyways I gtg. Am off to...idk. Eat?

Excited tomorrow!
  • Maybe I'll go to S&R w/ mom. Buy mooncake stuff.
  • And eat lunch @ SM Manila w/ my mom & bro.
  • Have dinner @ Hai Kang w/ old friends & neighbors
  • NO SCHOOL = BLISS :>
xo.

No comments: