8.08.2009

i am myself again :)

Finally I have the luxury of time to actually go online and do some leisure time. Although I'm just bored xD I'm supposed to be studying!

Today's a pretty different day for me. Luckily the whole commotion of my probable mental disorder didn't push through today. God knows I'm really suffering with that so, I'm really happy. And! Well I got hit by a basketball this morning. On the head. By a bunch of grade school girls. Really, they pissed the hell of me off! I was having a good walk and then BAM! I thought my head would get dislocated of some sorts - haha I'm too crazy! But oh well!

Then I got in the classroom. Typical. Oh this was not typical: Taught Nicole Algebra for two hours straight. I honestly needed water lol. I also made this colorful outline thingy so I could appreciate Algebra. Probably I did these things 'cause I wanted to get over my Li Shr problem (not to mention Calculus as well, which will be the obvious reason for not getting honor this quarter) and start anew, and get over my depression! Which is obviously caused by extremely low grades & inferiority.

Moving on...Happy Birthday to people celebrating their birthdays today!

=x=

T-I-PROBABLY-WILL-DO:
  • Finish my Vintage drawing w/c is long overdue!
  • Formulate ideas for my new drawing w/c only consists of a vintage camera (chyeah, i love vintage!)
  • Transfer pics from my PC to laptop (including pics from my recital 1 year ago!)
  • Print the Huawen reviewer (will do this tomorrow)
T-I-SHOULD-DO-ASAP:
  • STUDY. I just memorized two wentas xD oh, fine, two and a half :))
xo.

Will update when PTs are over. (tuesday)

No comments: