8.25.2009

Forever is over.

It's been what, days since I last updated? Well luckily I've decided to write a few of my thoughts tonight. It's 10, I'm not sleepy (probably 'cause of the caffeine this a.m. lol) and I'm partly studying Chinese, which I really hate 'cause I don't get it x(

Anyways, days have been pretty crazy lately, or so I always mention "crazy" but, I don't know, I see myself as a better person these days, probably 'cause I'm more liberated w/ my own free will and right now my mind is very much creatively working. But then the only word that comes to my mind when I think about art is vintage. Goodness I've been addicted.

Okay let me begin my oh-so-long entry.

August 22 was announced a no-class day 'cause, well, the very horrifying thunderstorm the night before has probably made Manila drench in flood. Well we weren't affected with that though ;D So I spent a few hours browsing over Science books and notes. And got out of the house. Wee :D Eastwood Mall for a change. Finally got some Red Mango :) But I was pretty heart-healthy 'cause I got greentea/original swirl and Muesli which is some kind of oats & trail mix. Ah well it's delicious :) And bought this Bohemian vintagey top from Bayo which is a place I rarely buy stuff. Though it's kinda expensive I will share it so, no biggie :D

So much for that. I'm supposed to be scared 'cause the next day was the USTET. NOT. well I was anxious to be late. I was in touch from the time I left home 'till I got there w/ Ghia, Nix & Joyce and they all arrived earlier! Gad. So I walked briskly w/ mom from A.H. Lacson Ave. to Benavides Building, unaware with the long line of examinees who were going to take the same test as me. Thank goodness for Ghia! Made singit singit. Okay fast forward to when we were sorta running and heading to the room. I went to room 219 and a lot of people were screaming, "ABI!" (hello - the power of joyce's voice can light up other voices lol) and I looked around only to find half of the people in the room were my batchmates :) Weeee. The test was...so-so. I just had a headache 'cause I couldn't answer when I haven't eaten in 5 hours! x( So I gorged on a Fully loaded meal right after the exam :D No kidding! But lol it was from our Reunion w/c I wasn't able to attend so they brought some for me. Yay :) Whatta test. Headache to the max. All of my studying days before hopefully paid off. I'm crossing ze fingers! *

The next day was very drowsy for me. I just remember I was really sleepy during Physics & math class that I swear to study hard for those subjects lol. Erm...oh yeah I didn't have RJ w/ me :( Someone stole it :( Haha kidding it was taken home. I missed it x)

*FYI who/what is RJ? I have no name for my random journal so I call it RJ but I kinda hate the name RJ so I plan to change it by maybe translating it to a different language lawl.
Ooh I found one. Journal in Italian is termed as "gazette" so I'll name it... Gazette :> LAWL.

Okay, I wasn't able to update my Gazette 'cause a lot of people wanted to read it! Which kinda pissed me off (unless YOU know what my life story is all about) 'cause I have a lot of private stuff in it, including photos, notes, letters, randomness which is very very confidential. So I'll not bring it to school from this day on - I have considered it PRIVATE forever. Although TYVM for the people who said it was cool :D 'cause I find it a really weird journal of a frustrated artist like me. lol.

On the bright side I'm happy to say that I might produce a public journal yay :) Just random things that I'll update per month. And! Maybe 3-4 pages per month of total randomness but I'm still thinking of a creative routine that will work out. And show off my creativity - this means I don't want it looking like artwork, more of snippits scrapbook-like w/ a bit of vintage - really addicted to vintage. Viewed lotsa Flickr stuff about Moleskine and I am soooo jealous! Those people are really cool :> I wish I was. Aw :(

Any way...I'll be doing that when time will set its standard to mine. That will be a long time lol.

Today is pretty awesome. Aside from having our fashion show this a.m. (view TwitPic for some pics or my Multi. :P ) I had fun making some noise w/ my seatmates haha. Which is cool 'cause everywhere I turn it's either I get a good laugh, a sensible talk, or both ^^ Nice. Unlike my last seat (1st Qtr) I was rather quiet and acting all "ooh secretary nerd freak" sorta thing. Hah. People are probably shocked I'm very un-kind when I am at home. I'm just not rulebreaking in school - well I do talk sometimes and usually get reprimanded for it so I just obey ze rules for my own benefit. Hahaha.

What did I ... oh, right! Skipped first Physics period to go Guidance Counseling. It was cool, 'cause all Ms. Acosta said about my Personality is so true. I AM an introvert (yeah my EQ is very low! Wah >< I can't handle my emotions well - as you all know) and I forgot the others but, I did get very high in Arts (DUH) and Business (ooh!) and my career options include Graphic Designing (weeee!!!) Managerial stuffs && marketing (it said fashion lol) so I'm really happy about that. :D

Right now my current concern is getting this Hua Wen studied and done. Wah it's 10: 48 x( I hate it! I sleep late again. But I stayed for Scratch today soooo...yeah. Grrrr. Any ways, I'm going to doze off.

Some random stuffs:

  • Wed (tom) - NCAE = room buddies w/ F4L weeeeeeeeeeee :>
  • Fri - Hua Wen test. WAH. Maybe Filipino brainstorming? (When the hell will we submit this! I have hardly enough time!)
  • Sat - will hopefully watch The Time Traveler's Wife w/ D & S but I'm not sure yet, still on hold; if not, will study Li Shr
  • Sun - Mon - TAGAYTAY Wee. I am so stoked for this because I will get to update my art & gazette there and hopefully fill a page of holy Moleskine-ness. I'm scared to use the God of all notebooks x)
  • Tues - Li Shr test. Must study.
Speaking of notebooks I'm planning to buy another one! (I'm really addicted. GREAT) in Fully Booked! Aaaaah love that place. And I love notebooks. Ever since Grade 5! Wah. So I saw this one with Van Gogh's painting on it and it's hardcover and magnetic lock and PLAIN inside! *Squeals*

LOL. If i have the money I would purchase all the notebooks I see each time I go to a certain place. If only. Right now I only have the P1000 I got from YMCA which I will never spend. I still have to think. :D

Anyhoo so much about notebooks. Am loving BLG's Love Drunk! 'Cause I'm not love drunk anymore :P xD I'm pretty much happy living w/o something like love. It's too complicated AND I didn't really know what I've gotten myself into, you know. So I'm on a clean slate right now.

A very clean one. Like a sorta replenished soul of some sort. Hahaha. But I still get the nostalgia but, it's very rare thanks for that :D

Ohwell I gtg. Good night! Wish me luck for teh NCAE tom! Let's hope my IQ of 107 (YEZ. it's very low!) will work tomorrow morning. Must not forget to have a cup of tea. (addict!)

xo.

No comments: