8.16.2009

what happened. [ i need more sleep! ]

I haven't updated much. Hahaha and I just didn't want to turn the laptop on. That's why. So far last week has been very...adjasefurvnuehwf. LOL.

08.13
  • Experience 100 - before that I did nothing at home. Some guy rode with us to school, and it was really weird. I ran to the school gates. Hahaha.
  • Masuki afterwards - w/ Ms. Aguilar & my cousins & relatives. (they happen to be close, don't ask me) went home late. 11:29 PM hitting the sack.
  • Oh right I studied Algeb :>
08.14
  • 6:00 AM rise and shine! Went w/ sibs to school, then Century, then S&R and walked w/ an empty stomach. So I munched on some Strawberry & Cheese Strudel while pushing the heavy cart (delish!) and bought some stuff, including pinstripe shorts & cool green PJs w/ a sheep design. lolness. Bought stuff for mooncake dice game the same night.
  • Fetched sibs, aunt's house near school, lunch = binge (super. i will never do it again) and awesomely good green tea! xD I love it compared to my teabag ones lol. Aircon = bliss. Had an hour's worth of sleep. And drooling over the cute new zealand sheep stuff toy they had. LAWL. Wii Fit-ed for only running! And I was tired na. Ha ha.
  • Night @ Hai Kang w/ old neighbors. Super fun. I missed the bonding when we were kids DASA lol. Den! Can't wait for another jam session x) See you soon Alyanna! Steff = nerd lol. xD Didn't win any money. Goodness. Next mooncake dice game : October w/ See Fam & Sy Fam. will hope for some cash >:)
  • 11:30 PM hitting the sack.
08.15
  • SUPER SLEEPY TO DEATH. I really wanted to lie in bed.
  • So this day was very deadly to me. Oh, right, I got my UST Test Permit. And I'm so scared right now. I have to study. I literally yamned every period. Hahaha.
  • So when I got home I slept from 6pm-9pm for the first time in my life! Then I woke up 9:30 and had dinner and headed to sleep 11PM. No studying haha.
08.16
  • Which is why I'm prohibiting myself to go out today. I will remain and study. 10AM rise and shine. Breakfast? Leftover takeout pasta (OMG delish) Krispy kreme heated doughnuts is soooo good. (Karamel Kreme Krunch. hah. split w/ shob!) Cranberry Raisinets (mmm) and tea. It's 2 now and have not had lunch.
  • Did Xiao Kai. Off to Hua Wen, Li Shr (I hate you) and Math = Geom, Trigo, Stats.
I REALLY need to study x(

xo.

No comments: